Review Fiverr.com Review For Logos | Shoutout To Theinfamousbiker | Motovlog #3

willph

Wannabie Member
Sep 6, 2015
I ride a
2011 Ducati 848EVO
Ended up turning him into stickers, and my logo on channel, etc etc.

12045474_10153021650597133_642611267578797196_o.jpg

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Plus conversion and fees, I was close to $50 CDN at the time I think. so that is a far cry from $5.00

Thats how Fiverr works, they give you a demo for 5 bucks and sell you more stuff.

This doesn't really work with logos tho, they are single pieces. So if I were to do a fiverr logo, I would have to sell you an entire visual profile to maybe get a profit. Not always possible due to what people tend to need logos for.

Reactions: MotoJam

MotoJam

Wannabie Member
Oct 27, 2015
I ride a
Kawasaki ER-5 - Current
Honda CBR 400-RR - Last bike, my friend has this now so I will be doing Vlogs on this bike from time to time!
Suzuki Bandit 600 - My first "Big bike"
\

Damn that sucks. I guess it is hit and miss with them.

Yeah there are probably loads of decent designers on there, that actually put time in producing these, I just got unlucky I guess.

MotoJam

Wannabie Member
Oct 27, 2015
I ride a
Kawasaki ER-5 - Current
Honda CBR 400-RR - Last bike, my friend has this now so I will be doing Vlogs on this bike from time to time!
Here is the guy I got done.
willphmoto_Transparent-PNGtest-SMALL1.png

It wasn't templated, as throughout the process I was sent updates. He sketched it on paper first, i got outlines and could see it progress through the stages. Made small changes here and there and voila. I did end up spending more than 5$ tho.

$5 for head
$5 for body
$10 for license use
$5 for psd file
$10 for vector file
and $5 for something else i cant remember

Plus conversion and fees, I was close to $50 CDN at the time I think. so that is a far cry from $5.00
My only commitment at the beginning however was the $10 for head and body. I figured if I didn't like it, I would walk away and only lose the $10.

I think it also depends on who you use. My guy had very high reviews and great sample work. My little guy is also a part of his sample work now.

Looks good:) I have only heard good things about cartoon character designs to be fair, It's mainly the logo department for fiverr which is pretty shit.

My guy had over 5k decent reviews too, so I don't understand how that happened :p I paid 25$ USD in total for them logos.

Glad yours worked out :) If I wanted a cartoon character, i'd probably give them another go, just not for logos ever again :p

MotoJam

Wannabie Member
Oct 27, 2015
I ride a
Kawasaki ER-5 - Current

MotoJam

Wannabie Member
Oct 27, 2015
I ride a
Kawasaki ER-5 - Current
Now all he has to do is make his channel explode and he will get free gear for life

Thats true..

Willph, maybe you need to approach alpinestar for sponsorship ? ;)

Clint Love

It doesn't say CUNT, dammit!
Jun 17, 2015
Dallas, Texas
www.therealclintlove.com
I ride a
2007 Ducati 1098s
hahaha have to be polite!! the guy for my logos was expecting my to rate him 5 out of 5 hahaha, he actually asked that. havent reviewed him yet on fiverr because I cba haha.

I'm the same way with reviews. I will often just not leave anything. If they pester me, though, I'll warn them that it's not going to be a good review and why. If they act like an ass toward me, I'll release the full fury of my sarcasm.

Reactions: MotoJam

MotoJam

Wannabie Member
Oct 27, 2015
I ride a
Kawasaki ER-5 - Current
I'm the same way with reviews. I will often just not leave anything. If they pester me, though, I'll warn them that it's not going to be a good review and why. If they act like an ass toward me, I'll release the full fury of my sarcasm.

tbh he hasnt asked me again, but if he does I'll probably go down the same route haha!

willph

Wannabie Member
Sep 6, 2015
I ride a
2011 Ducati 848EVO
I am pretty much ok with wearing alpinestar jackets for life anyways :D hahhaha.

MotoJam

Wannabie Member
Oct 27, 2015
I ride a
Kawasaki ER-5 - Current
I am pretty much ok with wearing alpinestar jackets for life anyways :D hahhaha.

shh don't say that ;) you should tell alpinestar to look at your channel, get them interested then put up a vlog stating that you're thinking of getting rid of your alpinestars to get idk, RST's.. watch them send you some free shit and sponsor you ;)

willph

Wannabie Member
Sep 6, 2015
I ride a
2011 Ducati 848EVO
shh don't say that ;) you should tell alpinestar to look at your channel, get them interested then put up a vlog stating that you're thinking of getting rid of your alpinestars to get idk, RST's.. watch them send you some free shit and sponsor you ;)

HAHAHHA epic plan. I'll need more subscribers first :p Too small-time. haha

MotoJam

Wannabie Member
Oct 27, 2015
I ride a
Kawasaki ER-5 - Current
HAHAHHA epic plan. I'll need more subscribers first :p Too small-time. haha

I'll sub now, will that help you begin planning this plan? ;)

SwissMotard

The Swiss Motard
Sep 19, 2014
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
I guess it all depends on the individual you get with fiverr. You can look at their past work so you should be able to avoid any nasty surprises.

MotoJam

Wannabie Member
Oct 27, 2015
I ride a
Kawasaki ER-5 - Current
I guess it all depends on the individual you get with fiverr. You can look at their past work so you should be able to avoid any nasty surprises.

I did mate, looked all good and with like 5k+ positive reviews I assumed it would be all good..

MotoJam

Wannabie Member
Oct 27, 2015
I ride a
Kawasaki ER-5 - Current
Thanks Bro! hahaha! Maybe! After alpinestars, we will aim for world domination!

Why not aim for that to begin with, alpinestars can just be a milestone along the way ;)

MotoJam

Wannabie Member
Oct 27, 2015
I ride a
Kawasaki ER-5 - Current

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts