Status
Not open for further replies.

misteroldschool

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Bucharest RO
I ride a
Malaguti fifty top
maybe we should all put a little clip at the end of our videos advertizing the site untill we get a good amount of people back on

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
How about we all do a really short video, explaining what the forums about, and put it on our YT channels.

Although that might mean we get people that just watch and don't do vlogs, and could clutter the forum.

What do you think??

dxeavy

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Greece
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha V-Star 1100 and a Kawasaki Z750
Also, another idea (which I am sure many of you utilize already) is to put a link of the forum in our YouTube channels.

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
I can make a little promo vid using mixed together footage from members, if people want? got loads of time on my hands, can people get in touch if they're ok with me using their footage?

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
CurlyBlakey said:
I can make a little promo vid using mixed together footage from members, if people want? got loads of time on my hands, can people get in touch if they're ok with me using their footage?
I'm fine with that, if it put somewhere we can all download it then it can go on everyones channel, im sure most of th old users will be back soon anyway. It's more that we need to let everyone know the site working again.

misteroldschool

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Bucharest RO
I ride a
Malaguti fifty top
ParisianZee said:
I'm shit at editing so I guess I won't be able to do any kind of promo video. However if anyone wants to use any of my stuff on a promo vid please feel free to do it :)

oh c'mon if you can put that little "Z" in the bottom of the screen putting this little clip at the end shouldent be that hard

TheHappyThought

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
2009 Kawasaki KLR 650 Dualsport
CurlyBlakey said:
I would love help out. Let me know what you need

Iroquois14

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Overland Park, KS
I ride a
2008 Kawasaki ZZR600, 2011 BAE Systems M777A2 Howitzer
TheHappyThought said:

Right than. We're gonna need 2 flashlights, a banana, 4 road flares, a pair of pink panties, and a smartphone. ASAP.

dxeavy

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Greece
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha V-Star 1100 and a Kawasaki Z750
CurlyBlakey said:

Feel free to use any of mine ( although they are not great :p )

bakker46

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Veenendaal
fzr600rw.blogspot.com
I ride a
Kawasaki zr7-s suzuki ux150 Triumph 3TA
misteroldschool said:
Iroquois14 said:
TheHappyThought said:

Right than. We're gonna need 2 flashlights, a banana, 4 road flares, a pair of pink panties, and a smartphone. ASAP.

mcgyver could make a space ship out of that

RLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

ParisianZee

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Paris, France
www.parisianzee.com
I ride a
2011 BMW F800-R
misteroldschool said:
ParisianZee said:
I'm shit at editing so I guess I won't be able to do any kind of promo video. However if anyone wants to use any of my stuff on a promo vid please feel free to do it :)

oh c'mon if you can put that little "Z" in the bottom of the screen putting this little clip at the end shouldent be that hard

Definitely. I was just saying I can't create an entirely new promo vid, it would be rubbish. But I'll definitely add the clip to my next videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts