Funny Fist Bump Friday Challenge With Willph And Broqui

SevenCube

KTM RC390 + ATGATT
Dec 28, 2015
I ride a
2015 KTM RC 390, 2011 Yamaha FZ-S
I'm not sure how I stumbled onto this post but MAN DOES IT LOOK FUN! :D

How did you know maintain the conversation? A telephone call?

willph

Wannabie Member
Sep 6, 2015
I ride a
2011 Ducati 848EVO
HAHAH That is awesome. Glad you liked it guys!

We each have Sena's or some kind of bluetooth headset in the helmet and used Whatsapp to call each other and were on the phone the entire time. Worked great :) Very little lag and decent enough quality. Make sure you have lots of data available tho.

SalvageSV

Hopes he doesn't crash this month
Feb 18, 2016
Birmingham, AL
I ride a
Salvaged SV1000S

We each have Sena's or some kind of bluetooth headset in the helmet and used Whatsapp to call each other and were on the phone the entire time. Worked great :) Very little lag and decent enough quality. Make sure you have lots of data available tho.
Any reason you didn't just use a normal call? International fees?

willph

Wannabie Member
Sep 6, 2015
I ride a
2011 Ducati 848EVO
Any reason you didn't just use a normal call? International fees?

Cost. Both of us have a large amount of data. And international calling probably would have cost us a pretty penny as we were talking before and after the video so about 45 minutes on the phone.
After we got connected, we didn't have much issues with the call quality between each other. I would highly recommend it. As long as you stay in decent service areas.

Reactions: SalvageSV

SevenCube

KTM RC390 + ATGATT
Dec 28, 2015
I ride a
2015 KTM RC 390, 2011 Yamaha FZ-S

Awesome. I'd love to try this too. :D WhatsApp calls are pretty useful for that.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts