Serious First big group ride and my thoughts. (Almost ran over a fox)

CafeBrakes

Coffee Brakes
Jul 26, 2019
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R3
2014 Honda CBR1000RR
I would avoid rides like that pretty much turn my bike around and go the opposite direction. You sound like you have your head screwed on dude! :)
Very true! A few people did leave! Thanks! I'm happy to meet other like-minded riders here. We are here to ride for a long time and not a short time.

RideOnTwo

Smart Ass
Jun 14, 2019
Massachusetts USA
I ride a
BMW F750GS
I usually ride alone, I do not count the pillion. Small group of like minded riders I would be ok with but I would avoid stuff like that in the video. Sometimes guilty by association is too true. Agree with your points about safe riding, seen too many vids of a wheelie ass taking multiple bikes out on the road. Great video man!

Reactions: DB Moto

DB Moto

"Spirited" Supersport Motovlogger
Oct 23, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R6
Ha! I found your video on Reddit earlier today, and stumbled upon it here just this very evening. Great dialogue, by the way. Isn't it funny how people go a little nuts on Halloween? Is there something in the air elsewhere other than NZ?

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
That appeared to more like a cluster fuh vs. Group ride. I have been on groups rides in the multiple hundreds of numbers of bikes but as far as folks getting out of hand was few and far between.

Best advice is to avoid "groups" like that. I don't have time to render aid or go to court because someone fouled up.

Good video and insight.

CafeBrakes

Coffee Brakes
Jul 26, 2019
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R3
2014 Honda CBR1000RR
Ha! I found your video on Reddit earlier today, and stumbled upon it here just this very evening. Great dialogue, by the way. Isn't it funny how people go a little nuts on Halloween? Is there something in the air elsewhere other than NZ?

Ha thanks for watching! California has way too many crazy riders here! I would love to ride in NZ someday, probably way more peaceful

That appeared to more like a cluster fuh vs. Group ride. I have been on groups rides in the multiple hundreds of numbers of bikes but as far as folks getting out of hand was few and far between.

Best advice is to avoid "groups" like that. I don't have time to render aid or go to court because someone fouled up.

Good video and insight.

Thanks. I agree, doing this for the first time made me realize how much more I appreciate safe riders. Guilty by association is a real thing!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts