General Finally received my 2nd GoPro. really excited.

BikeFather

Wannabie Member
Apr 11, 2021
I ride a
Harley Davidson Sport Glide
After lots of issues with my order, being charged 3 times by GoPro, delays in shipping, etc... I've decided to make a video out of this, a quick unboxing, showing my bike mount setup for this, and finally how that angle looks like.

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
Very ballsy mount. RAM makes those arms in various lengths, which would halve possible places, this could start slipping away from desired position. What made you choose this option, over the long arm?

BikeFather

Wannabie Member
Apr 11, 2021
I ride a
Very ballsy mount. RAM makes those arms in various lengths, which would halve possible places, this could start slipping away from desired position. What made you choose this option, over the long arm?
I actually didn't expect those arms to be so short. In the pictures looked much bigger, so I got a 2nd one to extend if the 1st one won't be long enough. I know RAM also does a longer version. I might try that in the future.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I think I use the medium RAM mounts mainly, I do have a long one which I use on my dirtybike.
Great to have an extra angle, and the Max lens mod is awesome! :)

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
I won't use RAM mounts because they are all TOO BULKY. I can't stand having suff sticking up in my view while riding and just think that RAM mounts are ridiculoiusly ugly.

The HEro 9 has been pretty great so far though for me, other than it not recognizing the 3.5 mm mic adapter with out unplugging and pluggin it back in on start up.

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
You know, I posted a comment on your YT video, but I came over here just to say you NAILED it! I am in awe of how professional that video looked. I just can't get over that that video came from a 71-subscriber channel. It would fit right in with the Mr Beasts and Think Medias of the YT world!

Great job! I've got my work cut out for me if I want to meet that quality level. Unfortunately [for me], my personality and inability to speak will get in the way of that goal.

-John

Reactions: BikeFather

BikeFather

Wannabie Member
Apr 11, 2021
I ride a
You know, I posted a comment on your YT video, but I came over here just to say you NAILED it! I am in awe of how professional that video looked. I just can't get over that that video came from a 71-subscriber channel. It would fit right in with the Mr Beasts and Think Medias of the YT world!

Great job! I've got my work cut out for me if I want to meet that quality level. Unfortunately [for me], my personality and inability to speak will get in the way of that goal.

-John
Oh wow. Thank you so much. feedback like this inspires me to do even more videos.

Reactions: Drakhen99

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Oh wow. Thank you so much. feedback like this inspires me to do even more videos.

It's well-deserved, trust me.

You said my Davinci Resolve videos were good, which keeps me motivated to make THOSE... right now the one I'm working on is on incorporating 360-degree camera [specifically GoPro Max] footage into videos using DR. Hopefully I'll have it done and published in a week or two.

-John

BikeFather

Wannabie Member
Apr 11, 2021
I ride a
It's well-deserved, trust me.

You said my Davinci Resolve videos were good, which keeps me motivated to make THOSE... right now the one I'm working on is on incorporating 360-degree camera [specifically GoPro Max] footage into videos using DR. Hopefully I'll have it done and published in a week or two.

-John

You're doing great. You need to do what you are passionate about. All your videos are good!

Reactions: Drakhen99

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts