Feedback Needed Female Motovlogger Here

MiamiMerch

Natasha From MiamiAndMerch
Jan 3, 2017
Miami, FL
I ride a
Ducati Monster 821
Female motovlogger, how do you carry an audience without over sexualizing yourself? My youtube page MiamiAndMerch.

Reactions: SamBiker

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I am not a female but I have ridden with several and it seems males have a keen interest in any woman that rides even if she is clad in full leathers. Point is to just be yourself. The audience will follow if the content is good and it sounds as if you don't want the pervs lurking about.

We need more women in the sport and being a good role model may help draw them.

BlakShadow

The Masshole
Sep 26, 2016
Massachusetts
I ride a
Honda Shadow ACE 1100
I am not a female but I have ridden with several and it seems males have a keen interest in any woman that rides even if she is clad in full leathers. Point is to just be yourself. The audience will follow if the content is good and it sounds as if you don't want the pervs lurking about.

We need more women in the sport and being a good role model may help draw them.

What he said! Just be yourself, and be about the riding. There are quite a few good female motovloggers out there. Moto Girl Vlogs recently hosted an all female motovlogger livestream, which you can see here:

Even the dudes in this community tend to be super welcoming and accepting of women as equals and fellow riders rather than sex objects. There are always exceptions, of course, but that's why you can delete comments and block people. :)

Some people choose not to reveal their faces on camera, men and women both. Remaining concealed would help avoid comments about how hot or not you happen to be, if you care about such things. You can also tease your subscribers with a full or partial face reveal later to build up suspense! Me, I've been revealed since my very first video, because I don't care.

Reactions: SamBiker

SamBiker

Wannabie Member
Jun 15, 2017
I ride a
2017 HARLEY DAVIDSON ROAD KING
2013 HARLEY DAVIDSON FAT BOY
1985 HONDA GOLDWING GL1200
Be yourself, dont respond to the negative and perverted comments. Being a female does not have to stop you from doing anything especially motoVlogging. Do you have a link for your vlogs?

Elke0602

Cookie and coffee freak
Jun 7, 2017
Meise, Belgium
I ride a
Kymco CK1
I've seen your video's before! :D You have great content!

I do have a question tho, considering the "gear" I see you wear: have you ever fallen with the bike?

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO