Ex-cager who likes to learn new things.

RobsRacingMotoVLOG

Wannabie Member
Apr 4, 2014
Sacramento, California
I ride a
2012 Triumph Tiger 800 XC
Heya,

I'm Rob, and my handle is RobsRacing. That's (poorly) explained in my first vlog. I ride a 2012 Triumph Tiger 800XC that I bought new. Before that I had a '98 Yamaha YZF 600R. I've only been riding for four years and the bike quickly became my primary mode of transportation. I'm a full time student studying Mechanical Engineering. I'm actually double majoring in M.E. and Physics which I find absolutely fascinating. Northern California is my stomping ground; we've got some really wonderful roads out here.

Three months ago I didn't know that Motovlogging was a thing. I just happened to stumble on A Rider's Life while surfing YouTube one day and thought it was interesting. I looked for others and then found that there is a whole friggin' community! This inspired me to make my own vlogs which can be found here:

YouTube
.../user/RobsRacingMotoVLOG (I can't post links yet so just fill in the blanks)

The pieces of advice I see more than anything others seem to be "Do it for you" and "Have fun". I'll be taking those to heart, and as-such my update schedule will only be like once every couple of weeks. I've got a lot on my plate and Moto-vlogging is, simply put, not high on my priority list. It is a whole lot of fun though and I'm proud to be a part of such a wonderful and supportive community.

-Cheers

The Gentleman Biker

Wannabie Member
Feb 9, 2014
I ride a
Naked Yamaha Fazer
Welcome Rob I'm still quite new too. Get a link in Sir, I think you only need 10 posts!

RobsRacingMotoVLOG

Wannabie Member
Apr 4, 2014
Sacramento, California
I ride a
2012 Triumph Tiger 800 XC
Welcome! I havnt watched your 2 vids yet (But i will in a minute)... do you take the XC offroad? They are a nice bike.
Almost never. I've taken it on a few access roads, but nothing like you've done on your KTM.

I really want to go on adventures though. Perhaps this is the year that I give it a go.

Marbro_za

Dan's princess
Mar 13, 2014
I ride a
Yamaha fz6
whatle cum!
hope you keep posting vids and taking your bike apart while riding

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts