european vloggers

Howler

Wannabie Member
Nov 8, 2012
I ride a
CBR600F '02
wow since i see there's not a single topic in this branch i'd thought i'd set one up ^^. before we start to even think about european or more local meetups we should probably get a bit of an insight in how many and european vloggers there are, and where they live/ride, so if you wouldn't mind placing a reply to this with where you live/ride in europe or where you would go for a meetup/roadtrip, that would be wonderfull. even people from outside europe that wouldn't mind making a trip to europe for a roadtrip are welcome here ^^ i'm thinking about the trip Crackn81 made not so long ago.

i'll start off:
i live/ride in Belgium and i think i would go to anyplace inside the BeNeLux (Belgium/ The Netherlands/ Luxembourg) for a meetup. my rides mostly take place in the Oost-vlaanderen province of belgium so if anyone want's to meetup, hit me up, i'd love to.

now it's your turn ;-)
stay safe

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Second :mrgreen:

I'm from the Netherlands.
There is aidea for a meet up with some Dutch vloggers, although that is more something that is being arrenged on youtube.
(don't think they are on here either.)

Most vloggers from Europe are from the U.K., but i'm curious to see where the rest is coming from.

I'm planning to go to Brighton Burn-Up if everything goes oke.
And if they annouce the date on time.

BiGFooTy2k

Wannabie Member
Jun 29, 2012
Pardubice, CZ
I ride a
Honda CB600F Hornet
Czech here. I guess I'm most eastern guy here on the board. I'm lazy wuss when it comes to travelling but I have plans visiting GB or at least France.

Roadsheep

Wannabie Member
Sep 18, 2011
The Netherlands
I ride a
Kawasaki Vulcan 750
There are more motovloggers in Europe but they are not all on motovlog.com or they read the forum only (like myself).
Here in the Netherlands are atleast 10 motovloggers.
Last year I went to Birmingham (UK) to meet some British vloggers and Jess (dlinquencious) from the USA.
Was a great meeting.

HollidayRides

Wannabie Member
Apr 30, 2013
I ride a
2012 Honda NC700s
I live on the dutch border and I'm up for meet ups all around this area and I would even go to england for a weekend so if there is ever a meet I'm in!

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Roadsheep said:
There are more motovloggers in Europe but they are not all on motovlog.com or they read the forum only (like myself).
Here in the Netherlands are atleast 10 motovloggers.
Last year I went to Birmingham (UK) to meet some British vloggers and Jess (dlinquencious) from the USA.
Was a great meeting.

Well, Gunnar finnaly has a account here.

And i know that LowCountriesRider is riding :lol:

itsatruestory

Pull my finger!
Jan 22, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
I ride a
Honda CBR 600 F3 Anniversary '98
This is not 100% BUT I may do a journey from UK to Eastern Europe (Greece/Albania) in the summer of 2014. I would definitely stop and meet some of you guys along the way!

Reactions: alchemy69

alchemy69

Wannabie Member
Mar 15, 2014
Bavaria, Germany
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha FZS1000 Fazer
Germany here, specifically near Munich. Would be cool to meet up with other English speaking German Motovloggers (I've only lived here a short while so still learning German)

Chris

Wannabie Member
May 21, 2014
Mitterndorf an der Fischa
I ride a
Generic Trigger SM
Dont know if that thread is old :D but im from Austria. So if there are any Vloggers out there in Austria i would love it to drive with you. Doing my Vlogs in (not perfect) english :D

VlotoMog

VlotoMog.com - troller is watching you -_-
Jun 30, 2014
The Netherlands
vlotomog.com
I ride a
Honda CBR600F3
Also from The Netherlands here (eastern part ;), close to the German border!). I would love a meetup someday. Or at least get the youtube links from all dutch vloggers on here!!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts