Status
Not open for further replies.

Jestington

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
Preston, Lancashire
I ride a
HONDA XL700 Transalp
Hello, I currently velcro the camera to my head but I'm getting a new helmet which is most likely going to be a shark or a Arai. As the helmet is going to be pricey I'd rather not stick a strip of velcro on it. I've looked around but can't seem to find anything. I had a suction mount in mind or even a clamp style mount.
If anyone could point me in the right direction it would really help thank you.

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
Couldn't you just use your current helmet for vlogging only ? I use my white caberg when I use my drift. :)

Jestington

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
Preston, Lancashire
I ride a
HONDA XL700 Transalp
Its a box one i got free through an admin error and its not very comfy. So when it comes to the big meet up i'd rather have a comfy helmet.
If it comes down to it for the meet ups i'll just mount the camera to the bike and use my olympus for sound.

senthx

Wannabie Member
Jan 8, 2012
Bedfordshire
I ride a
BMW 650 Sertao, Honda XR 250, Suzuki VanVan
I mount mine with a suction mount on the tank and part of the bikini fairing, with a clamp mount on the grab rail and on the handlebars, with velcro on top of one helmet, on the side of my flip face touring helmet, and I have yet to attempt to use the head strap to put it on my leg or arm, but I will.

Within reason anything goes mounting wise in my opinion, however.... I wouldn't want a suction mount on a crash helmet.

Personally I'd just stick some velcro on my helmet and not worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts