Wannabie Member
Oct 21, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Aprilia RS125
Yamaha YZF-R125
Kawasaki Ninja 250R
finaly got my first video vlog up
hey everyone ive finaly got my first video vlog up after having trouble with sony vegas but ive sorted it out now but feel free to check out my video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv28SU1Oqjo[/youtube]

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
Re: finaly got my first video vlog up

Really nice vlog, I couldn't imagine trading my bike in even though I am already looking at other bikes, as for your insurance you can just change your existing policy to the new bike and continue on to get your NCB.

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N

Is there anyway of muffling the mic or changing the settings I keep getting a high pitched squeak when you talk. maybe muffling the mic will defuse the audio a bit.

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a

Good vlog mate, i was wishing i could get a glimpse of the new bike at the end, When is part 2 coming out ?(feels like a cinema release)

DownShift43

Wannabie Member
Oct 21, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Aprilia RS125
Yamaha YZF-R125
Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Chuckles85 said:
Really nice vlog, I couldn't imagine trading my bike in even though I am already looking at other bikes, as for your insurance you can just change your existing policy to the new bike and continue on to get your NCB.

my insurance for my yzf wouldn't let me swap it over to the ninja which is gay so i canceled it and got insured by someone else for the ninja and as for the mic and the contour i sold them on ebay and the person who brought them said the contour was faulty so he sent me bad feedback and wanted a refund and sent them back to me so i decided to put the contour back on my helmet last wednesday when i went to get my bike, and the mic i will sort out as i wanted to get a vlog up about me getting my ninja

POPE5HAT said:
Good vlog mate, i was wishing i could get a glimpse of the new bike at the end, When is part 2 coming out ?(feels like a cinema release)

part 2 will be uploaded on monday as im working all day tomorrow and im going to southampton on sunday

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R

DownShift43 said:
my insurance for my yzf wouldn't let me swap it over to the ninja

No matter what the case is your insurer must give you a quote to insure that bike, wether it be in the millions or pennys they by law have to offer you a quote as your already insured by them, if they had refused to quote you then you have the right to take legal action upon which they state from the minute you sign your current insurance they must provide you with accurate and upto date information.

When I got my insurance on the SV my 'New' current insurer said would you like us to quote you for the 125 your riding just incase this premium is too high.

May I ask who you were previously insured with? & I hope you got your refund of the remaining months?

braceyoself777

Wannabie Member
Jul 28, 2011
I ride a
1992 Honda VFR750 RC36

Downshift 83 is gonna b wondering how you got your name lol j/k nice video man! subb'n' fo sho!

DownShift43

Wannabie Member
Oct 21, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Aprilia RS125
Yamaha YZF-R125
Kawasaki Ninja 250R

AZZ3R said:
DownShift43 said:
my insurance for my yzf wouldn't let me swap it over to the ninja

No matter what the case is your insurer must give you a quote to insure that bike, wether it be in the millions or pennys they by law have to offer you a quote as your already insured by them, if they had refused to quote you then you have the right to take legal action upon which they state from the minute you sign your current insurance they must provide you with accurate and upto date information.

When I got my insurance on the SV my 'New' current insurer said would you like us to quote you for the 125 your riding just incase this premium is too high.

May I ask who you were previously insured with? & I hope you got your refund of the remaining months?
with my yamaha i think i was insured by LEXHAM and i got my refund for the remaining months i had left and my ninja im insured by H&R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Theodor Members Vlogs 0

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts