DJI Osmo Action 3 - does anybody use one?

tojjer29

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2023
Dorset, UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2023 Kawasaki Versys 1000 SE Grand Tourer
Heya, great to hear your input :)
The GoPro is very slow to turn on unless you use one-touch record, which stops you running an external mic, so you lose all audio, so yes, that GoPro is a major pain in that sense. Did you run the white GoPro Endurance batteries, or the blue ones? I get huge stamina from the white ones, at least compared to the blue ones... I know several other manufacturers can kick the GoPro butt on battery stamina stock, but I swear by the white batteries, also never get any overheating issues running them either, as I believe it is the batteries that overheat, not the camera, the camera just shuts down to protect itself and the battery. I hate the GoPro mic adaptor, but hate it a lot less than the media mod, which does very much hinder a battery swap, but it is dead simple if using the mic adaptor.
Hi Simon,
Listening to your audio on your videos, I'd be very interested to know what cables and mics you use with the Action 3. I'd also be interested to know how you record your dual comms as it is very clear, is it you both record the audio separately on separate cameras and use both in the edit?

thanks in advance

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
@simon hasn't been on here since the start of the year, am sure he'll be back but just wanted to give you a heads up :)

Reactions: tojjer29

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts