Dango Design Grppier Mount

OCD_Biker

@theanxiousbiker
Apr 29, 2021
I ride a
Yamaha MT-09
Morning All

Any body using/used a Dango Design Gripper Mount?

I have just bought one to test with after rubbish results using the chesty. Just wandered if you are using one do you mount the camer the right way up or upside down for optimal viewing angle?

TIA

Dan

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
No experience, but that thing looks pretty nice. Besides eliminating the possibility to use chin curtain though.

OCD_Biker

@theanxiousbiker
Apr 29, 2021
I ride a
Yamaha MT-09
Yeah it looks and feels really well made and the spring/clamp has extremely high biting force. As for the chin curtain, I havent ran one in my helemt for years, so not too worried there.

Reactions: Theodor

chris 2WJ

Wannabie Member
May 29, 2021
Dublin, Ireland
www.instagram.com
I ride a
Ducati Hyperstrada
I use one attached to an arai tour x4. I think think its the best option for that particular style of helmet. One drawback, I think it or the camera causing a slight whistling noise at higher speeds but it's not that bothersome or noticable in recorded audio.

Reactions: Drakhen99

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
Interesting mount. How strong is the spring clamp?

chris 2WJ

Wannabie Member
May 29, 2021
Dublin, Ireland
www.instagram.com
I ride a
Ducati Hyperstrada
Interesting mount. How strong is the spring clamp?
It's pretty strong but will work best when on an irregular shaped helmet such as an adv or motocross. On a helmet with a regular round chin it's not as great. A loop can be attached through the helmet strap to prevent it falling off. Never tried it but I suspect it might move about in high wind plus turning head 90 degrees to direction of travel.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts