Currently binging on this channel....

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
It is magical, and every episode is a positive moment of adventure....

I've binged her first playlist around India, am now on her third playlist of Southeast Asia

Now I am a wimp, I could never drop everything and do a world trip.... But I bloomin wish I had the "balls" I can't get enough of her vids, love it! :)

B.Vation

Bikervation
Feb 28, 2019
Wiltshire
www.available-light.uk
I ride a
2007 Harley Davidson Sportster XL1200R Roadster

I've binged her first playlist around India, am now on her third playlist of Southeast Asia

Now I am a wimp, I could never drop everything and do a world trip.... But I bloomin wish I had the "balls" I can't get enough of her vids, love it! :)
A brave lady and good videos.

HRMV

Wannabie Member
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800

I am doing the same pal. Very addictive watching, assisted by short length and her infectious smile at the end of each episode.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HRMV

Wannabie Member
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Ooh i love motorcycle travel vlog channels, i would like to try it out aswel on my zx6r, go to the alps or something
ZX6R is a more than capable machine, I did Europe on mine twice, having maintained it all myself with my limited knowledge.

• Love
Reactions: HippoDrone

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Latest posts