Combining not moto interests with your motovlogs?

Fool Moon

Wannabie Member
Jun 25, 2020
Northridge, California
I ride a
2014 Triumph Thunderbird LT
I was looking for a 'travel show' look on my first batch of videos, so yes, getting off the bike and into the landscape was important. I also don't narrate, yet, the videos, so the scenery has to do all, the work. At this point, i'm shooting mostly in areas i haven't ridden very much, so i don't always have a clear idea of what i might come across to shoot.

MMVNJ

Wannabie Member
Jul 28, 2020
I ride a
Indian Scout
I recently did one talking about home brewing, I was on my way to pick up some brewing supplies, so I felt it was a fitting topic.

Reactions: Fool Moon

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X
Whilst I didn't lock my channel and name to motorcycles mainly cause I was to lazy to come up with a name but its become motorcyles. For me the only other thing I do that may be considered worth making videos is gaming but then again I used to to just stream it on Twitch. I did record on action packed motorcycle stunt in GTA V with @R-Rated but I lost the footage.

• Love
Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Whilst I didn't lock my channel and name to motorcycles mainly cause I was to lazy to come up with a name but its become motorcyles. For me the only other thing I do that may be considered worth making videos is gaming but then again I used to to just stream it on Twitch. I did record on action packed motorcycle stunt in GTA V with @R-Rated but I lost the footage.

I will have to see what my old machine captured from that Epic moment. :cool:

I have since gotten a better PC so if you ever want to reshoot the stunt...

MickFist

Wannabie Member
Aug 20, 2018
Birmingham, UK
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer 600 '98 - The 'Mistress'
Motorbikes and Star Trek, or Motorbikes and Aquariums lol

I once went to meet another YouTuber in London. He must be one of the biggest YouTubers in the Aquarium hobby. Felt I could get away with that as I did ride down. I did wonder about doing a small ride to series, exploring some exciting Aquarium shops. There was a local Aquarium shop that have moved premises to the other side of the city. Been there since the 70s, maybe longer! But, it sold to developers. Guess that meant they could afford their new swish premises. They had a shark tank I think!

I guess if it was informative enough people would enjoy it no matter the blended topic.

MickFist

Wannabie Member
Aug 20, 2018
Birmingham, UK
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer 600 '98 - The 'Mistress'
I'm not sure, but the powder coating topic undoubtedly caused it as I didn't upload for 6 weeks and when the new vid went up 3 people must have thought "ight imma head out" :D
Powder Coating! You'd have had a sub from my old man (except he's not on YouTube lol) - you got a link for it?

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Motorbikes and Star Trek, or Motorbikes and Aquariums lol

I once went to meet another YouTuber in London. He must be one of the biggest YouTubers in the Aquarium hobby. Felt I could get away with that as I did ride down. I did wonder about doing a small ride to series, exploring some exciting Aquarium shops. There was a local Aquarium shop that have moved premises to the other side of the city. Been there since the 70s, maybe longer! But, it sold to developers. Guess that meant they could afford their new swish premises. They had a shark tank I think!

I have done Zoo vlogs, three of them.
Never edited or uploaded them to be honest.
Was fun but also awkward to do, and whatever i was planning with that channel has been postponed.
So they will end in a thrashcan most likely.

There are so many pettubbers and animaltravellers that it is also the question if it is worth to bounce into that world.
Quite a toxic one as well if you don't watch out, sadly enough.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts