Chilly days are a comin'

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
I got caught riding home from a friends place after dark the other night and the temperature dropped fast to below 60°. I didn't have enough layers to keep warm but thankfully I got home before I got too chilly.

Time to start preparing for anything I guess! :cool:

Reactions: TMackie

Arfa

Beginner Biker Adventures
Nov 17, 2020
London
www.beginnerbiker.com
I ride a
Yamaha FZ6
Before lockdown and all this working remote shenanigans, I used to commute daily into London year-round. I would only stay home if it was thick snow... TBH London never got that bad, rarely much below 0C, and all the main roads were gritted and kept clear. It was only the small side streets at work and outside my house that would be left with snow on them.

It's just about getting the right gear. Gerbings heated gloves are amazing, then just partner with decent textiles, themal liners, Merino wool base layers etc. All make a cold weather ride manageable. On a clear day it can be very enjoyable. It's only when it's coming down with cold rain, sleet and snow on you does it get a bit miserable and you get some serious visibility issues.

As the old saying goes "there's no such thing as bad weather, just bad choices of gear"

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO