Feb 22, 2020
Rochester, NY
www.sandycreekmanor.com
I ride a
97 CBR 900RR
98 VFR800
98 Valkyrie
07 VT1100
As part of my warrior ride, I have reached out to companies for donations and purchased some items myself that I will be raffling off. I have found websites that host online raffles and want to use them to make it as far reaching as possible.

Anywho, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to mention the raffle on their channel to try and increase fund raising. 100% of the money goes towards Mission 22 to help fight veteran suicide and Wounded Warrior to help veterans injured at war.

Charity link
Mission 22
Wounded Warrior Project

Message me if you're willing to help. I have paperwork to verify the event as well if you're interested in that.

Last edited:

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
As part of my warrior ride, I have reached out to companies for donations and purchased some items myself that I will be raffling off. I have found websites that host online raffles and want to use them to make it as far reaching as possible.

Anywho, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to mention the raffle on their channel to try and increase fund raising. 100% of the money goes towards Mission 22 to help fight veteran suicide.

Message me if you're willing to help. I have paperwork to verify the event as well if you're interested in that.
Be ace if some of you were able to help out! :)

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660

Anywho, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to mention the raffle on their channel to try and increase fund raising. 100% of the money goes towards Mission 22 to help fight veteran suicide.

Hey, can you list the charities you are supporting on this, and their websites please? :)

Skant153

Wannabie Member
Feb 22, 2020
Rochester, NY
www.sandycreekmanor.com
I ride a
97 CBR 900RR
98 VFR800
98 Valkyrie
07 VT1100
I have added links to the two charities I am supporting.

One important note, the spring months have the highest suicide rate of the year. In the fall winter, people are getting together and enjoying family around holidays. The summer is a warm and enjoyable season. The spring in most places doesn't have nice weather and doesn't have many holiday gatherings making people feel lonely and depressed. Combine that with the current environment with social distancing and companies laying workers off only makes the isolation worse so protecting against suicide is important now more than ever.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO