Central Nj | Monmouth County Meet?

cappamura

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2015
I ride a
Honda Grom
Hey Guys I am new to this forum (somewhat) and see that there is a lack of NJ guys from what I can find. If there are any of you that are hiding and would like to meet up for a ride I would be down with organizing it. I have a few buds that would be down as well..

The ride would consist of mainly back roads, no highways.

PM me or post here if interested.

cappamura

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2015
I ride a
Honda Grom
OK cool. I would like to try and get a few people that motovlog so we could get some nice footage and have a good group. BTW I really enjoyed your new hope vids

07RSMV

Wannabie Member
Sep 29, 2015
Highlands, NJ
I ride a
2007 Yamaha Royal Star Midnight Venture
Still trying to find my voice :) when it comes to vlogging but videos seem to be coming out as expected. What mic setup are you running? Also in one of your videos you mention pumping up your helmet, just wondering what Kind of helmet that was?

07RSMV

Wannabie Member
Sep 29, 2015
Highlands, NJ
I ride a
2007 Yamaha Royal Star Midnight Venture
Went to the cycle shop in Middletown today and learned that every scorpion helmet they had on display was Airfit. They also had a yellow grom on the sales floor, think it might be a bit tiny for me but it sure looks fun.

MichaelV

Wannabie Member
Nov 2, 2015
I ride a
Ducati 999
If you guys wanna do a group ride, we should do it soon while the weather is still nice.

MichaelV

Wannabie Member
Nov 2, 2015
I ride a
Ducati 999
All the motovloggers I know are in NY and they hate coming down to Jersey lol. I only know a few NJ vloggers.

ArtOfRoar

Wannabie Member
Oct 16, 2015
Illadelphi Pennsy...that's the residency
I ride a
2014 Kawasaki Z1000
Signing in from Philly. I'd be down for a meet anywhere nearby. I've been vlogging since about June. It'd be cool to get some good multivlog content. Starting to get cooooold though (this week was nice) Count me in anytime.

40Yrold

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2015
I ride a
GSXR750
Anyone have the day off tomorrow? New Years eve? If you are free. I'd love to do a group ride. someplace. Central jersey?
Philly area? brandywine creek

I can handle high 40 degrees peeking into the 50s.

DM me via Twitter @40yroldmotovirg

I have a new years eve thing at 4 pm. so 10 am to 2 pm would be awesome.

cappamura

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2015
I ride a
Honda Grom
Sorry Guys haven't been on this site in a long arse time. I am down to ride anytime on the weekends. until it starts staying light out later than 6. anyways, you all can email me at:
my gmail which is cappamura

and I will respond! Come the summer time I am planning on doing a meet if I continue to grow my channel at its current rate. But until then I am down to ride as long as there isn't snow on the ground.

40Yrold

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2015
I ride a
GSXR750
I'm in south jersey . I'm on twitter "motovirg"
i'll be willing to help out with any spring/summer meetups

Jallen53

Wannabie Member
Dec 6, 2015
Somerset County, New Jersey
I ride a
1987 Yamaha YX600 Radian
Hey Guys I am new to this forum (somewhat) and see that there is a lack of NJ guys from what I can find. If there are any of you that are hiding and would like to meet up for a ride I would be down with organizing it. I have a few buds that would be down as well..

The ride would consist of mainly back roads, no highways.

PM me or post here if interested.
I'm from Somerset county but will be willing to travel for a meet up during the late spring/summer months. I don't have any motovlog stuff but would love to get involved. The best I can do now is maybe borrow a sena from my brother. Hit me up on Twitter @anointdfightr95

BigGreek

Back at it
Mar 21, 2016
New Jersey
I ride a
2015 Yamaha FZ09
Whats up guys! New to the forum and vlogging but not ridding. I'm from Bergen County and would love to meet up ride and Vlog!!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO