Capture 2 mics on Drift?

nophix

Where's my coffee?
Apr 15, 2012
Stevens Point WI
I ride a
2015 Yamaha FJ-09
So, with a couple of us using Sena systems, I was trying to figure out a good way to capture the conversation audio. Has anyone put a y-adapter in and captured a second lav mic by the helmet speaker? If so, how did it work out?

MachKneel

Insta : @flex_and_freedom
Mar 23, 2021
Co.Derry, Ireland
I ride a
Harley Davidson Softail 2021, Yamaha R6 2005
So, with a couple of us using Sena systems, I was trying to figure out a good way to capture the conversation audio. Has anyone put a y-adapter in and captured a second lav mic by the helmet speaker? If so, how did it work out?

Keen to hear more on this too. I want to be able to record Sena group audio to go pro. I use a Sena 10S / Go Pro 7 Black.

John

Reactions: nophix

MachKneel

Insta : @flex_and_freedom
Mar 23, 2021
Co.Derry, Ireland
I ride a
Harley Davidson Softail 2021, Yamaha R6 2005
I think I found the right adapter, so I'm going to try it out.

I got all audio accessories that I think I need, just awaiting delivery of my GoPro mic adaptor to connection 3.5mm audio jack to GoPro! If you wouldn't mind updating me as to how you get on with your set up?

I have;

GoPro Hero 7 Black
Y Audio Adaptor
Sena 10S

Thanks

John

Reactions: nophix

nophix

Where's my coffee?
Apr 15, 2012
Stevens Point WI
I ride a
2015 Yamaha FJ-09
I got all audio accessories that I think I need, just awaiting delivery of my GoPro mic adaptor to connection 3.5mm audio jack to GoPro! If you wouldn't mind updating me as to how you get on with your set up?

I have;

GoPro Hero 7 Black
Y Audio Adaptor
Sena 10S

Thanks

John

Drift Ghost X
Sena SMH10R
Drift Mic

I ended up ordering a dual Lav mic with the same connector to plug into the Drift adapter. I can then blend the audio in Davinci. That is, if it works.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts