cant think of new topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howler

Wannabie Member
Nov 8, 2012
I ride a
CBR600F '02
so i've made some vlogs & i'm kinda running out of ideas to vlog about, i tried just improvising it but that mostly ends up with about an hour of footage in which i talk about 10.000 things at once which i myself don't really even find interesting or i just ride & can't think of anything to say & start commenting on what happens around me. i've kinda lost sight of what i'm actually trying to do here i think... any help guys?

kryten

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
GSXR-600 and WR250R
What kind of stuff do you usually vlog about? Some people only talk about bikes. Some people talk about everything except bikes. What style are you going for? I usually come up with topics when I'm not on the bike. I jot them down on my phone and then when I have some spare time to vlog if I don't have a topic I just pick one from my list.

What's you're youtube channel name? You should put your channel url in your forum signature so people can find you.

Miggs7170

Wannabie Member
Jun 22, 2012
Cape Town, South Africa
www.youtube.com
I ride a
GSXR 600
What are your passions? (bikes are probably up there, but what else?) Strong opinions on a few subjects? Personal stories, work stories, goals/ambitions, dislikes, places you've visited . . .

I normally try and old "ride and rant" and eventually I'll find something I talk about for more than 2 minutes. If that hasn't worked for you recently, try some of the suggestions above.

Howler

Wannabie Member
Nov 8, 2012
I ride a
CBR600F '02
kryten said:
What's you're youtube channel name? You should put your channel url in your forum signature so people can find you.

That's actually a good tip :p changing it...
as for topics, i usually think of them when i'm off the bike too but i can't seem to find some, i think i need to sit down & take my time to think up a list that will keep me going for a while, maybe even some topics that could be good for beginning of next riding season, as this years season is coming to an end...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts