Not open for further replies.

Ducman69

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Houston, TX
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki VStrom
I just want to give a huge shout out of support regarding the reports of people forming up en mass with brooms in hand and also to the brave ones out there organizing and fighting back against the hoodlums to protect their neighborhoods since they know the cops are spread too thin.

Much respect!!!

hughes111

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
I ride a
Aprila 96'
http://www.birminghamriots2011.tumblr.com

ive submitted photos from my city.

A stone throw from my house its happening, me my friends and family were caught up in it. my twitter feed /hughes111 has info and photos too.

people have been murdered here. seroiusky hurt.

one youth in town ran out of a phone shop infront of me with phones and was greeted by a brick in the face. he was looted by other looters. everybody is robbing everybody. in town people were hqving knifes put to there throats for small change and phones. most of the stuff the news isnt even showing.

yesterday they said it was under control and not as bad, there were no police at the bullring and it was mayhem. every man for himself and smashing everything up. i had no choice but to go thriugh town to get home after work. i was scared!! very scared.

tonight it has calmed down though, for how long? dont know?

its happening / happened in:

London
Birmingham
Bristol
Liverpool
Manchester
Wolverhampton
Dudley
Leichester
and more...

Our local zulus (birmingham city fans / gang) have gone into the city centre to defend it. (unconfirmed)

The best status states this:
RIP Broken Britain.. You went soft on discipline​ !.. You went soft on immigratio​n! You went soft on crime.. Parents were told.. 'No you can't smack the kids'....T​eachers were prevented from chastising​ kids in schools.. The police couldn't clip a troublemak​er round the ear.. Kids had rights blah blah blah.. Well done Britain..Y​ou shall reap what you sow.. We have lost a whole generation

The latest and worst news by me,
Man aged 21 was killed last night along with others, two i think.
A police officer was shot last night right by my place of work and other such violence.
url]

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com ... FrII27qFg=

Daffee

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha FZ6 Fazer S2
Couldn't agree more hughes, two police officers were injured in Cambridge, when 40 youths attacked them but the group was dealt with within 20 minutes and nothing big happened.

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
Mum says they should be sent to afganistan, then made to walk in front of regular troops to find IED's, ie. Chav blows up = there was a bomb there

dxeavy

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Greece
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha V-Star 1100 and a Kawasaki Z750
I am speechless with all that is happening... and I have to travel in the UK and Ireland in a couple of months...

Kindredice

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
2012 Yamaha R6
I wonder if police will do anything about the idiots on facebook who are bragging about how they broke into stores,stole stuff,burnt houses down etc.They are even planning how and where they should hit next.. They might have not done anything and could be just trying to look cool,but still.. its kind of a confession with their name on top of it.

Sphynx

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Rochester, Kent
www.sphynx.co.uk
I ride a
CBF600SA-8
I think that you'd be surprised how much attention is paid to these things - whether any single event or post is judge to rate a visit, is something else entirely. I would have thought that there are plenty of other specific incidents caught on CCTV which they would like to pursue first rather than go for the 'possibilities'. Right now there are also about 1200 in custody who need processing.

Wait a few days or weeks, and we'll see how many who think that they got away with it suddenly get the knock-knock.

Ducman69

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Houston, TX
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki VStrom
I heard about those three citizens that banded together to protect a line of stores, where one of the thugs at around 50mph just swung around with his car, jumped the curb, and ran into all three. Two died instantly, the third shortly after.

And then you read BS like this that reinforces exactly what Hughes said: Young rioters say they're proud to steal
http://www.mirror.co.uk/most-popular/he ... -23335860/
image-8-for-editorial-pics-11-08-aug-2011-gallery-328648025.jpg

But just days ago LJ was rampaging through Hackney throwing bricks, looting shops, torching cars and attacking innocent people.

“People say it started ‘cause of Tottenham,” he said, “but that had nothing to do with what happened.

“People did what they did because they could. So what if we get caught? Prison’s full so no one’s going to go there, are they?”

Surveying the boarded-up buildings, LJ has little sympathy. “I suppose you could say people got carried away,” he shrugged. “I threw bricks because they were there.” Admitting they had been looting earlier, the lad said: “Why are you going to waste the opportunity to get new stuff?

pizzaonaninja

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Behind you
I ride a
Trek 8500
LJ! I knew she was a hooligan, but no to that extent! did you travel to the UK just to cause destruction?

The situation seems pretty extreme, but nothing that a good amount of tear gas and rubber bullets can't control IMHO.

Paul1337noob

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Push bike right now :'[
Greater manchester police are releasing quite some info on people they are arresting :}
http://www.gmp.police.uk/mainsite/pages ... E90077B936

http://twitter.com/#!/gmpolice
http://www.gmp.police.uk

some of this makes me sick
A 15-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been charged with burglary and criminal damage.

A 16-year-old girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was charged with burglary.
15 years old, where are the parents...

street names :D
David Beswick (born 27/04/1980) of Anson Street, Winton, Salford, has been charged with handling stolen goods. He was remanded in custody on appearing before magistrates and is due to reappear on 16 August 2011.

Daffee

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha FZ6 Fazer S2
pizzaonaninja said:
LJ! I knew she was a hooligan, but no to that extent! did you travel to the UK just to cause destruction?

The situation seems pretty extreme, but nothing that a good amount of tear gas and rubber bullets can't control IMHO.

The police were not allowed to use tear gas or rubber bullets for like the first 4 days of the riots in case they hurt somebody.

hughes111

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
I ride a
Aprila 96'
By the time our police were allowed to use Rubber Bullets there was nothing left to smash up and steal from the town centre, so the rioters and looters just didnt turn up. They did it just "because they could" as mentioned above. Shameful.

Glad it's over now, unfortunately lives got taken with it too. Sad sad times for the local people, to think people like that live just doors away from you!

Though it was serious what happened, I'm glad we can still laugh at the "riot fails".

Like the one guy, he ran up a street with a big bag of rice, that my friends, is funny.

In serious news again, today the old man (I think he was in his 60s) who tried to put out a small fire who was then turned on by a mob has died. He never came out of his coma apparently.

Another tragic story. A 22 year old man is under questioning by police regarding the mans murder during the riots.

Paul1337noob

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Push bike right now :'[
hughes111 said:
By the time our police were allowed to use Rubber Bullets there was nothing left to smash up and steal from the town centre, so the rioters and looters just didnt turn up. They did it just "because they could" as mentioned above. Shameful.

Glad it's over now, unfortunately lives got taken with it too. Sad sad times for the local people, to think people like that live just doors away from you!

Though it was serious what happened, I'm glad we can still laugh at the "riot fails".

Like the one guy, he ran up a street with a big bag of rice, that my friends, is funny.

indeed, my favourite so far [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkWtMNBgf48[/youtube]

misteroldschool

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Bucharest RO
I ride a
Malaguti fifty top
hughes111 said:
The best status states this:
RIP Broken Britain.. You went soft on discipline​ !.. You went soft on immigratio​n! You went soft on crime.. Parents were told.. 'No you can't smack the kids'....T​eachers were prevented from chastising​ kids in schools.. The police couldn't clip a troublemak​er round the ear.. Kids had rights blah blah blah.. Well done Britain..Y​ou shall reap what you sow.. We have lost a whole generation
Signature=bcyCNhEIcXcWnK87qPFrII27qFg=

very well put

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts