Brazil vlogger - My pleasure to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Wannabie Member
Dec 24, 2012
Brazil
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 250r
Hello there! My name is Dan and I am from Brazil - Sao Paulo to be more specific. Majority of the things you guys see on the TV / Internet happens in Sao Paulo or Rio de Janeiro. I decided to create a MotoVlog channel to show the world other things as well. In my channels I recorded majority of the videos in english, but some in portuguese too. The primary language of the channel will be ENGLISH language.

My bike is a Ninja 250r and I started vlogging inspired by Ramekin in first place, about a year after I spoke with him about my ideas, I didn´t even have a motorcycle. lol

I also watch other motovlogs, like Accidental Broacast and the NL Riders. I hope I can get to know more people in this forum. I hope you guys like to watch a brazilian motovlogger.

Thank you in advance for all the support, sorry for my english, and life is good! lol
Dan

Channel address: Moto Filmacao - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vibMQ2arDN9HEHAdkwooA

Neilisin

Wannabie Member
Jun 17, 2012
Sutton, London, UK
neils.in
I ride a
Suzuki DR-Z 400 SM x 2
Tudo legal! Cool dude! I will be in Brazil with my motorbike in 2015/2016 riding down from Alaska... I think I will start motovlogging in Spanish now after seeing your effort in English! :D (I speak spanish only)

Subscribing now!

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)

Dan

Wannabie Member
Dec 24, 2012
Brazil
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 250r
Darknitevlog said:
Dan said:
Yo! Thank you! BTW, what do you mean by Off to watch your videos? lol

Thank you,
Dan

Means I was headed to youtube to watch your videos

All good bro! Thank you for your consideration. Enjoying your channel now too!

TrailChaser said:
Welcome Dan, Been a sub of your's for a while now.

Oh really? I think I remember of you when you subscribed, you came from Ramekin's channel or ++AB if I'm not mistaken.

gpzDave said:
Hi Dan and welcome along! :)
gpzDave said:
Hi Dan and welcome along! :)

Thank you gentlemen! Like I said in the title of this post: It is my pleasure!

TrailChaser

Wannabie Member
Jun 22, 2012
Between Austin and San Antonio
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2006 XR650L & a 2008 Honda CRF230L
TrailChaser said:
Welcome Dan, Been a sub of your's for a while now.

Oh really? I think I remember of you when you subscribed, you came from Ramekin's channel or ++AB if I'm not mistaken.

I think I saw one of your comments on Kalani's(++AB) video and went to check it out. I like to find/watch new vloggers. The only "BIG MV'ers" I watch are AccidentalBroadcast and Mototrippin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts