Not open for further replies.

thunderous71

Daddy
Aug 4, 2011
Surrey
www.thunderous71.com
I ride a
Mt-09
At the Portsmouth meet I was asked a few times about Box Hill and Newlands Corner.

So I have made a google map route of the ride I like to take on a early Sunday or Saturday morning. Come mid day the roads are full of bikers and cars fighting for space. Its fast in places and slow in others, some nice corners and some nice straights.

There are two variants of this route one taking in a stretch of the A3 and another which is shorter and misses out Ripley.

Anyhow here ya go.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid= ... 6d05&msa=0

Enjoy!

Footle83

Wannabie Member
Mar 30, 2012
Liphook, Hampshire
www.footlevision.weebly.com
I ride a
2011 Yamaha YZF R125 Blue/BLA 6/11 - 8/12
2007 Suzuki SV 650S Custom paint 10/12 - Present
1994 CB500 "The Medic" Woodland Camo (Custom) 12/12 - Present
thunderous71 said:
At the Portsmouth meet I was asked a few times about Box Hill and Newlands Corner.

So I have made a google map route of the ride I like to take on a early Sunday or Saturday morning. Come mid day the roads are full of bikers and cars fighting for space. Its fast in places and slow in others, some nice corners and some nice straights.

There are two variants of this route one taking in a stretch of the A3 and another which is shorter and misses out Ripley.

Anyhow here ya go.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid= ... 6d05&msa=0

Enjoy!

Boxhill Is awesome! Go there occasionally, but seing as Britain is currently reinacting Noah and the arc, I haven't been in a while

thunderous71

Daddy
Aug 4, 2011
Surrey
www.thunderous71.com
I ride a
Mt-09
Footle83 said:
Boxhill Is awesome! Go there occasionally, but seing as Britain is currently reinacting Noah and the arc, I haven't been in a while

If you zoom in on Newlands corner in satellite mode your see all the bikes parked up there... its not as well knows as box hill but almost as big a meeting point. The cafe there is not as good though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts