General Bikes and Banter - a ride in the Cotswolds

SweetTripl

Sweet Triple
Mar 23, 2021
United Kingdom
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple R
I thought I'd share a video of me any my mates riding about and chatting in the Cotswolds. Spent what feels like forever editing this, any Constructive Critique welcome.

Thanks Guys.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Thanks for sharing, sounds like you and your mates have a good giggle together :)

As for feedback, you have to post the videos you'd enjoy, but I'd possibly look to edit out dual carriageways and bits where no one is talking. It was difficult at times to hear what was being said so maybe moving your mic a little may help :)

Reactions: SweetTripl

SweetTripl

Sweet Triple
Mar 23, 2021
United Kingdom
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple R
Thanks for sharing, sounds like you and your mates have a good giggle together :)

As for feedback, you have to post the videos you'd enjoy, but I'd possibly look to edit out dual carriageways and bits where no one is talking. It was difficult at times to hear what was being said so maybe moving your mic a little may help :)
Thanks for the feedback mate. I'll take that into consideration on my next edit! I thought it was a bit long tbh but couldn't decide what to take out. Will keep your advice on dual carriageways in mind for sure!

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
People have a short attention span, so cutting out the bits of duel carriageways where nothing is happening and the dead air will keep people focussed on it more :)

SweetTripl

Sweet Triple
Mar 23, 2021
United Kingdom
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple R
People have a short attention span, so cutting out the bits of duel carriageways where nothing is happening and the dead air will keep people focussed on it more :)
Definitely mate. It's a big learning curve this moto vlogging malarkey, leaning more about editing techniques every day and then forget that it has to keep viewers attention. My problem was once I'd spent so much time editing a particular bit it might not be necessary to include it. My girlfriend had pretty similar advice to you and I couldn't bring myself to edit out parts that I'd spent so much time blurring speedos and number plates etc.... Next time I'll edit it down then do the blurring transitions etc afterwards! Then I won't feel too sad about removing bits I've already spent ages on! lol.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Aye, is all about efficiency, so make the video, then sort the effects, will save a wedge of time :)

SweetTripl

Sweet Triple
Mar 23, 2021
United Kingdom
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple R
Aye, is all about efficiency, so make the video, then sort the effects, will save a wedge of time :)
It's so obvious, really can't believe I did it that way round TBH......Duh! Will defo know for next time. I guess I was probably way too optimistic as to what I was going to keep in the video. I did cut down over 2 hours of footage into 12 mins could have been a lot worse! lol

• Haha

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts