Serious Biker Helps Cop

Shadowfoot

Dragon of Shadowfoot.net
Feb 6, 2016
OHIO
www.shadowfoot.net
I ride a
Ninja 500 EX , Ninja 250 F15 , 250 KLR
Great video .. but thats a allot of heavy heavy breathing bro... my mic is no better
just reminds me to hit the gym more LOL

Most cops in my area are Really really crooked in small places like im in , thus why there is a organisation like Copblock exits ,main goal for all is everyone should have camera ^_^

JohnnyGrom

Wannabie Member
Jan 28, 2016
I ride a
Honda Grom
Man your a great citizen. Most people would have just watched including myself. Very impressive man!!

SMR

Wannabie Member
Dec 21, 2015
I ride a
GSXR 1000
Great video .. but thats a allot of heavy heavy breathing bro... my mic is no better
just reminds me to hit the gym more LOL

Most cops in my area are Really really crooked in small places like im in , thus why there is a organisation like Copblock exits ,main goal for all is everyone should have camera ^_^
yup I started back at the gym. haha no need to be lazy and unhealthy. I just cant run due to an injury

Shadowfoot

Dragon of Shadowfoot.net
Feb 6, 2016
OHIO
www.shadowfoot.net
I ride a
Ninja 500 EX , Ninja 250 F15 , 250 KLR
yup I started back at the gym. haha no need to be lazy and unhealthy. I just cant run due to an injury
hay , I understand all to well about injury's .. I work as a EMT and have had my share of my own.. hope you get better ^_^

SMR

Wannabie Member
Dec 21, 2015
I ride a
GSXR 1000
hay , I understand all to well about injury's .. I work as a EMT and have had my share of my own.. hope you get better ^_^
it wont ever get better, I left the military because of it. just have to push through the pain

TheSeacat

Wannabie Member
Feb 17, 2016
I ride a
2003 Honda CBR600RR
Good work! I have friends and family in law enforcement, nice to see people actually still want and care to help cops out! Earned a sub! Nice channel!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts