Arai Issues

Seven5O

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2016
Northern California
I ride a
Gsxr
Does anyone have a arai helmet? And does anyone have issues with the chin skirt? The wind wraps and hits me right in the eyeballs lol. I tried locking the screen, close the vents, open the vents..... Helmet is freaking awsome, except that one issue. Its driving me crazy...

motolover

Rookie
Mar 13, 2016
Slovenia
I ride a
motorcycle
What bike and what model of Arai helmet do you have? I use RX7XX on a sports bike and it is good, but on an enduro bike the wind comes from chin right to my face. In a cold weather it is unbearable. RX is made for different head position on a bike. So in short, not all helmets fit all riding positions.

Seven5O

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2016
Northern California
I ride a
Gsxr
What bike and what model of Arai helmet do you have? I use RX7XX on a sports bike and it is good, but on an enduro bike the wind comes from chin right to my face. In a cold weather it is unbearable. RX is made for different head position on a bike. So in short, not all helmets fit corsair v

Seven5O

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2016
Northern California
I ride a
Gsxr
I use a corsair v on a supersport. I know those are ment for riding tucked position but no matter what i did even laying on the tank didnt help. And went into the store and saw the new helmet and it had the chin curtin which would fit my helmet. So i ordered one last night. Yyyyeeeyyyy no more sniffling on my vids. Thanks for the input though it was starting to drive me crazy. And your right cold weather made it so much worse.

motolover

Rookie
Mar 13, 2016
Slovenia
I ride a
motorcycle
I guess Corsair is how RX7XX is called in the USA. So, the same cold helmet that is suitable for summer riding. Lots of ventilation for track use, though.

Seven5O

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2016
Northern California
I ride a
Gsxr
I guess Corsair is how RX7XX is called in the USA. So, the same cold helmet that is suitable for summer riding. Lots of ventilation for track use, though.
Ya sounds like it. With a little adjustable spoiler? If so then they have cloth chin curtin that fits it......

motolover

Rookie
Mar 13, 2016
Slovenia
I ride a
motorcycle
Ya sounds like it. With a little adjustable spoiler? If so then they have cloth chin curtin that fits it......
Yes, with a spoiler and a small chin protection. Old models had a plastic one that was good as well. I owned several Arai helmets in the last twenty years and they were all good. They fit my head perfectly and this is one of the reasons I stay with them. I use my old Schubert Concept helmet in a very cold weather.

Seven5O

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2016
Northern California
I ride a
Gsxr
Yes, with a spoiler and a small chin protection. Old models had a plastic one that was good as well. I owned several Arai helmets in the last twenty years and they were all good. They fit my head perfectly and this is one of the reasons I stay with them. I use my old Schubert Concept helmet in a very cold weather.

Ya. Now they have a little pull down. But there newest modle has the full cloth one and they fit to some older modles.... cant wait to get it.

HDMOTO

Photographer/MotoVlogger
Apr 11, 2016
Melbourne, Australia.
I ride a
2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R
I've got the RX-Q and apart from a bit of wind noise (I use ear plugs) it's no problem. I wish the ear holes were bigger I guess. One vent on top has broken also.

Seven5O

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2016
Northern California
I ride a
Gsxr
I've got the RX-Q and apart from a bit of wind noise (I use ear plugs) it's no problem. I wish the ear holes were bigger I guess. One vent on top has broken also.
Dang that sucks. But i got a cloth one that fits okay. Alot better but not 100%. Havent been riding and today went out and it worked pritty well.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts