Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackops272

Wannabie Member
Apr 23, 2012
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki GS500E
I'm a little bit aprehensive about putting the adheesive pad on to the helmet mount and my helmet haha I don't want to fuck it up :p any tips on how not to fuck it up? XD

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
Be careful?

It's not the end of the world if you mess it up. You can get Velcro pads for pretty cheap. The Velcro will not mess up your helmet. May take some elbow grease to get the sticky residue off the helmet when you decide to remove the pad though.

gpzDave

Wannabie Member
Sep 25, 2011
Fife, Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Speed Four & Honda FES125
First:

- Attach the camera to ALL the mounts you want to use (including the one that sticks to the helmet).
- Put your helmet on.
- Hold the mount/camera in the EXACT position it would be in if you glued the mount to a given location.

Then line the camera up carefully, and be sure that you can get the camera in the position/angle that you want if the mount was to be glued to that position on the helmet.

If all is well, slap that thing on there, unless it's a thermoplastic helmet of course, apparently adhesive mounts can damage them???? (So they say, I really have no idea :))

Blackops272

Wannabie Member
Apr 23, 2012
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki GS500E
Velcro has been applied gonna test the angle out 2moz hopefully it's good unless i'll have to go and buy more velcro, thanks for everyones help. I like things pre asembled and ready to go hahaha :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts