An Introduction To Me

CaptYanni

CaptainYanni
Aug 28, 2017
Perth
I ride a
Ninja 300
Hello everyone! I'm just another person with a camera on my helmet making videos for YouTube! I don't really class myself as a "moto-vlogger" yet as I don't talk. I am a definitely shy so that's probably why I don't talk yet but maybe that will change in the future!

Right now I just plan on making music edits with footage of me riding like one of my inspirations MizShift. Another one of my inspirations is of course Royal Jordanian and I might start making daily observation videos if I can get enough footage (Nothing ever happens over here though, in Perth, Western Australia)

I ride a Ninja 300 and my YouTube channel is CaptainYanni. And I have currently made 2 videos, please check out my latest video if you can!

Please give me feedback on it and let me know what I can do to improve :) Also I plan to build my channel around motivating other people, that's why I put a motivational quote at the top of each video description.

Thanks for reading this, looking forward to being a part of this community!

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Speaking as someone who found local motorcycle salesmen to be lacking knowledge of a new line release, talking is overrated sometimes.

Sounds like your videos, will be quite pleasant. Checking them out now!

Reactions: CaptYanni

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
Welcome to the site buddy! Sometimes it's nice to just listen to the engine than someone's voice! Enjoy your stay here :) - sweet ride too :p

Cave Troll

Wannabie Member
Jul 10, 2017
TN
I ride a
77 Shovelhead
Welcome to the club man, and as far as the talking it will come, just think of it was talking to yourself.

CaptYanni

CaptainYanni
Aug 28, 2017
Perth
I ride a
Ninja 300
It's not too late to join the Sunny Bear competition, even if it's only for your own vlogging experience building :)

Aha I'm gonna be honest and think I might give this year a miss, I only plan on uploading 1 video per week for now and already have 2 ready to upload. But thanks for the offer!

Also, how do I add my YouTube channel link below like other's have?

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts