Jul 24, 2011
liverpool
I ride a
honda CBF125
my name is HOV.. h to the O-V.
i used to move snowflakes by the oz,
i guess even back then you can call me,
C.E.O of the ROC... HOV

appologies but i was dying to quote that song haha. so after an 18 month gap im back on two wheels! a new CBF125 is in my possetion as of about 6 hours ago.

im allowing myself a while to get back into the swing of biking before i upload a new set of videos. its weird enough jumping on a bike after so long so i need all the concentration i can get, but i do have my camera all set up already as im planning on never riding without it, just incase.

after a while ill be using my drift hd720 with a seperate audio recording source, (which ive not yet decided on) to capture my vlogs. so im deffinately looking forward to getting some content out to you guys.

any ideas on what i should use to record my audio?

>inb4 you should have bought a go pro / drift HD with the mic output. im not a rich chap and the quality and features of the drift hd720 is sufficient for what i need it for and is good for its price. (especially compared to my previous set up of a sony bloggie squished against my nose inside my helmet.

thanks, and see you guys on youtube :),

Rob

bg5067

Wannabie Member
Jan 6, 2013
Carshalton/London or Surrey
I ride a
2012 Yamaha YBR125
66shinobi said:
my name is HOV.. h to the O-V.
i used to move snowflakes by the oz,
i guess even back then you can call me,
C.E.O of the ROC... HOV

appologies but i was dying to quote that song haha. so after an 18 month gap im back on two wheels! a new CBF125 is in my possetion as of about 6 hours ago.

im allowing myself a while to get back into the swing of biking before i upload a new set of videos. its weird enough jumping on a bike after so long so i need all the concentration i can get, but i do have my camera all set up already as im planning on never riding without it, just incase.

after a while ill be using my drift hd720 with a seperate audio recording source, (which ive not yet decided on) to capture my vlogs. so im deffinately looking forward to getting some content out to you guys.

any ideas on what i should use to record my audio?

>inb4 you should have bought a go pro / drift HD with the mic output. im not a rich chap and the quality and features of the drift hd720 is sufficient for what i need it for and is good for its price. (especially compared to my previous set up of a sony bloggie squished against my nose inside my helmet.

thanks, and see you guys on youtube :),

Rob

Welcome back my Friend, I have a Drift HD1080 and 720, great cameras.

Not sure what you could use, Maybe mobile phone if you have a good one. CBF's are nice bikes, you should get back to the swing of things in know time, like they say it's just like riding a bike hahah

66shinobi

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
liverpool
I ride a
honda CBF125
bg5067 said:
Welcome back my Friend, I have a Drift HD1080 and 720, great cameras.

Not sure what you could use, Maybe mobile phone if you have a good one. CBF's are nice bikes, you should get back to the swing of things in know time, like they say it's just like riding a bike hahah

thanks :) i have an iphone 4 but im not sure if i could use that to capture audio. i assume i could use a handsfree kit to record stuff with it, but i dont think you can move voice notes onto a computer in order to lay it over the video. ill have a look if theres an app for it though, thanks for the idea

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
Welcome back! (Was it really 18 months ago that lowlife stole your bike!?)

In terms of camera, It is IMO more than worth shelling out a bit more for the full 1080p Drift purely for the integrated microphone, it is SO much easier. If you buy through actioncameras you can use ROADCRAFT10 or BARON10 for 10% off :)

66shinobi

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
liverpool
I ride a
honda CBF125
CurlyBlakey said:
Welcome back! (Was it really 18 months ago that lowlife stole your bike!?)

In terms of camera, It is IMO more than worth shelling out a bit more for the full 1080p Drift purely for the integrated microphone, it is SO much easier. If you buy through actioncameras you can use ROADCRAFT10 or BARON10 for 10% off :)

it was indeed! 28th september at around 3:20am. im awful with dates but ill never forget that one.

i actually used the roadcraft 10 code in getting the hd720 haha. with the discount it came to £90 and thats all i could afford and is more than suitable for me :) the service from actioncameras was brilliant too so id deffinately use them again in the future (if i can ever afford to move up to better kit haha)

crackthepipe999

Wannabie Member
Dec 17, 2012
Kettering
I ride a
Suzuki GSR 600s
Hi bud I'm new, but welcome back any way. As for recording audio, watch Apple Von Crumbles latest 2 vids they go into depth about recording audio especially with an iPhone! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

66shinobi

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
liverpool
I ride a
honda CBF125
crackthepipe999 said:
Hi bud I'm new, but welcome back any way. As for recording audio, watch Apple Von Crumbles latest 2 vids they go into depth about recording audio especially with an iPhone! :D

just checked those out and seems a pretty good idea. i never buy apps (im so tight, my wallet coughs with dust when i open it) so ill look for something similar to what he used but for free. see how that turns out.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
Welcome back dude!

Try not to get your bike stolen this time ;)

66shinobi

Wannabie Member
Jul 24, 2011
liverpool
I ride a
honda CBF125
Friz said:
Welcome back dude!

If It was realistic to handcuff myself to it I would haha. I'm being much more careful this time. Fitted an alarm,got a disk lock, ground anchor and im living with parents ahain so its garaged this time, rather than in a back garden in the worst area of liverpool haha.

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
66shinobi said:
Friz said:
Welcome back dude!

If It was realistic to handcuff myself to it I would haha. I'm being much more careful this time. Fitted an alarm,got a disk lock, ground anchor and im living with parents ahain so its garaged this time, rather than in a back garden in the worst area of liverpool haha.

Glad to hear it man!

Welcome back to the world of biking :)

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO