A YouTube observation

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
I’ve had a ‘channel’ since 2015. Done bugger all with it really until about four weeks ago. That’s when I changed it to being Rider Skills, doing it for the love of biking. Simple. Not under any illusion about it making me any cash hence no ads. Now, on that front ..... I’ve noticed the only people getting enough views to make money are people making videos on ‘how to make money on YouTube’!!!!!! W T F ? click bait artists. I saw a video with a fat geezer counting cash on his desk, pointing at a graph showing his money going up. That’s all it was!!!!! TWO AND A HALF MILLION VIEWS in a month! And guess what? I was one of em! Fuelling this fisters bank account and ego! So I think we need a competition ...... let’s all each make a spoof video ‘make money by watching this YouTube clip’ and see who gets the most hits!

Reactions: scooterwuf

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
The downside is you could risk angering the group of subs you already have, and possibly lose them as well. From what I've seen it's generally the 'how to' videos that pull in the most views. Creating any kind of post along those lines, and one that delivers the goods may be a better way of increasing your views and subs.

- Wolf

Reactions: Riderguide

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Until your channel reaches over 1k subscribers and 4000 hours of watchtime in the last 365 days you'll not be able to monetise anyways! :)
I'd love to see your spoof video though @RideSkills you never know, it might go viral and make you #internetfamous :D

• Haha
Reactions: Riderguide

Riderguide

Neil - The Rider Guider
Feb 24, 2019
South Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Tenere 700 T7
The downside is you could risk angering the group of subs you already have, and possibly lose them as well. From what I've seen it's generally the 'how to' videos that pull in the most views. Creating any kind of post along those lines, and one that delivers the goods may be a better way of increasing your views and subs.

- Wolf
Just me having a whinge about the get rich quick bs hahahha. My target is a 100 subs ...... I'll keep uploading and enjoying, they'll come ..... eventually LOL ;-)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R-Rated General Discussion 11

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts