A Big Day For My Channel

AndrewF

The Broke Petrol Head
Jul 10, 2020
Cork, Ireland
I ride a
2007 Suzuki V-Strom dl650
Hi All,

So the last 24hrs has been the biggest event in my channel history since the launch.

Last night my Channel changed names to "Broke Petrol Head" and the supporting Facebook page was launched.

I have also posted the first video shot outside of lock-down conditions and away from my home. A little irrational i know but I was very nervous about shooting this video, what would people at this event that know me think when they see me filming ?, this was prob going to be the first video people who know me will see in any great numbers , all my videos till now were more targeted at people who own v-strom's or are also beginner motovloggers.

There is still some tweaking to get settings and look of new brand were i want it to be but time was pushing on last night and a stop had to be called .

I am unable to post or share links here yet but would be extremely grateful if a few of you could search for " Broke Petrol Head " on Facebook and you tube and throw over a bit of support.

Reactions: R-Rated

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Is it the channel with the Cars and Coffees vid?
It is really hard getting all the tech to work when you want it to work, shame they got the day/date muddled too.
As a bit of feedback, you need to put a link to your Facebook page in your YouTube banner... and you need a YouTube banner too (and a logo/avatar of somesort)... folk will see that and be more inclined to sub! :)
I'd also add a description of what your channel is about in your YouTube profile, wil help YouTube know easier who to suggest your content to! :)

Hope you don't mind the feedback? :)

Also, don't forget to put links to your channels in this linked thread:

It will need approving before it goes live on the forum, but I'll sort that for you once you add a post to it. Are you able to fill in your profile on here too? Folk can see what you are about there then as well, and you can add a "signature" to all your posts via your profile, although that might need you to have hit the criteria to share vids as well, so will sort itself soon enough if so! :)

AndrewF

The Broke Petrol Head
Jul 10, 2020
Cork, Ireland
I ride a
2007 Suzuki V-Strom dl650
Is it the channel with the Cars and Coffees vid?
It is really hard getting all the tech to work when you want it to work, shame they got the day/date muddled too.
As a bit of feedback, you need to put a link to your Facebook page in your YouTube banner... and you need a YouTube banner too (and a logo/avatar of somesort)... folk will see that and be more inclined to sub! :)
I'd also add a description of what your channel is about in your YouTube profile, wil help YouTube know easier who to suggest your content to! :)

Hope you don't mind the feedback? :)

Also, don't forget to put links to your channels in this linked thread:

It will need approving before it goes live on the forum, but I'll sort that for you once you add a post to it. Are you able to fill in your profile on here too? Folk can see what you are about there then as well, and you can add a "signature" to all your posts via your profile, although that might need you to have hit the criteria to share vids as well, so will sort itself soon enough if so! :)

Thank you thank you thank you,

All feed back and suggestions good or bad greatly received guys, im keen to learn and very tick skinned so dont worry about offending me

Ya definitely a bit of tiding up to do just got really late last night and had to call it quits

As far as links and videos here didn't think I was allowed yet, min posts and all that ???

Banner is on the todo list for tonight ( damm day jobs ), the avatar is that the little circle with the "b" in it ? i did upload my logo there last night but doesn't seem to have taken

• Love
Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Thank you thank you thank you,

All feed back and suggestions good or bad greatly received guys, im keen to learn and very tick skinned so dont worry about offending me

Ya definitely a bit of tiding up to do just got really late last night and had to call it quits

As far as links and videos here didn't think I was allowed yet, min posts and all that ???

Banner is on the todo list for tonight ( damm day jobs ), the avatar is that the little circle with the "b" in it ? i did upload my logo there last night but doesn't seem to have taken
You can do the "Share Your Social Channels" thread I linked to

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts