300 Subscribers Milestone

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
300 subs ain't nothing to be sniffed at... Some of us only have a 1/3 of that so well done dude. New t-shirt would be nice too.

Reactions: scooterwuf

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
When are you announcing winner and how are you determining the winner lol

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
Soon, is the best I can say. I'm near the end of my teaching semester so finding time to work on anything at the moment is difficult. It's something I don't want to let slip by, so it's a priority.

- Wolf

Reactions: HRMV

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Soon, is the best I can say. I'm near the end of my teaching semester so finding time to work on anything at the moment is difficult. It's something I don't want to let slip by, so it's a priority.

- Wolf
Awesome stuff.

Stank

Stanksbeamen
Apr 2, 2017
USA
I ride a
2017 BMW S1000R
2008 HD Nightster (Sold)
Congrats and keep up the good work! I'm trying to get to 100 lol.

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
I'd be happy to also sell any shirts. I have to look at the cost to figure out how to set it up for sale.

- Wolf

Printful is a good option to start out selling stuff. Or if you are willing to do the work and wait a bit Merch By Amazon is useful because well, its amazon and everyone uses it. But there is a long process for being approved, or atleast there was back when I did, took about 10 months. I have actually been considering switching over to printful again though because they have integration with etsy and other online marketplaces other than amazon.

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Wow, 10 months is pretty much a year. Is there a reason why it takes so long to approve an item?

- Wolf

It may not anymore as they have opened up the platform to more people and started making money off of it. But who knows with amazon.

Might be worth applying to see how long they say the process will take and in the meantime use printful just to get stuff out there as that process is pretty quick. You can have a shirt available in an hour. Just doesn't have as much reach as amazon with them ruling the world and all.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts