Serious 100 Subscriber Video

Fool Moon

Wannabie Member
Jun 25, 2020
Northridge, California
I ride a
2014 Triumph Thunderbird LT
After lots of thought and discussion, I decided to make a very different video from the norm for my 100 Sub video. Let me know what you think!

I hope to cross your path someday soon. I ride out of the SFV, Santa Monica Mountains, Los Padres are all my home roads.

Gemini

Los Angeles R1 Motovlogger
Apr 16, 2020
Los Angeles
I ride a
2019 Yamaha R3 ABS
I hope to cross your path someday soon. I ride out of the SFV, Santa Monica Mountains, Los Padres are all my home roads.
We probably will of we haven't! I ride topanga, old topanga, stunt, mulholland usually. But I like to ride around also, wanna explore angeles forest

Fool Moon

Wannabie Member
Jun 25, 2020
Northridge, California
I ride a
2014 Triumph Thunderbird LT
We probably will of we haven't! I ride topanga, old topanga, stunt, mulholland usually. But I like to ride around also, wanna explore angeles forest
my wife and I are Calabasas HS grads and the Mulholland Hwy/ canyons are our go-to on day rides. Piuma/Latigo/Decker/TUna/Las Flores are my tops! We also run above Santa Clarita to Lake Hughes on Lake Hughes Rd, Bouquet Cyn, Spunky Cyn.
Our favorite is 23-150-33 to Ventucopa, up past Ojai. There's a roadhouse in Ventucopa called The Place, a must visit.
The Cold Spring Tavern is a great Santa Barbara Visit and the hill above that. I saw you were off to Solvang, in that area. We love it.

Gemini

Los Angeles R1 Motovlogger
Apr 16, 2020
Los Angeles
I ride a
2019 Yamaha R3 ABS
my wife and I are Calabasas HS grads and the Mulholland Hwy/ canyons are our go-to on day rides. Piuma/Latigo/Decker/TUna/Las Flores are my tops! We also run above Santa Clarita to Lake Hughes on Lake Hughes Rd, Bouquet Cyn, Spunky Cyn.
Our favorite is 23-150-33 to Ventucopa, up past Ojai. There's a roadhouse in Ventucopa called The Place, a must visit.
The Cold Spring Tavern is a great Santa Barbara Visit and the hill above that. I saw you were off to Solvang, in that area. We love it.
Yeah i ride las Flores as well, but I don't like tuna canyon, on thebR1 too much weight on the wrists.

Reactions: Fool Moon

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts