100 Subs and some great comments

Skyd

Wannabie Member
May 2, 2021
New Hampshire
I ride a
2020 RPS Hawk 250
It's funny ya know, when I got my first few subs I was like....100 seems really far away. I just hit 100 over the weekend and now I'm like, sheesh that's nothing, I gotta get to 1k. It's all about perspective I suppose, as you reach the crest of the hill you set your sights on the next higher summit.

I've been getting some great comments lately as well, I don't get alot in general but I've had a handful pour in lately with questions and telling me they enjoy my content so that's really encouraging. We're coming up on Fall here and riding season will be ending in a couple months so I have to see if I can come up with something to keep content going over the winter.

MachKneel

Insta : @flex_and_freedom
Mar 23, 2021
Co.Derry, Ireland
I ride a
Harley Davidson Softail 2021, Yamaha R6 2005
It's funny ya know, when I got my first few subs I was like....100 seems really far away. I just hit 100 over the weekend and now I'm like, sheesh that's nothing, I gotta get to 1k. It's all about perspective I suppose, as you reach the crest of the hill you set your sights on the next higher summit.

I've been getting some great comments lately as well, I don't get alot in general but I've had a handful pour in lately with questions and telling me they enjoy my content so that's really encouraging. We're coming up on Fall here and riding season will be ending in a couple months so I have to see if I can come up with something to keep content going over the winter.
Exactly my thoughts, I'm sitting on 109Subs and content was difficult to maintain with my broken wrist etc. But also in Ireland, our riding season is coming to a close so I'm trying to make the most of it while I can.

Reactions: Skyd

Ziborlun

Wannabie Member
Jun 21, 2021
I ride a
Moto Guzzi V85 TT
I've just checked, and I seem to have aquired 258 subs - most of those have come because of my review on my new bike back in may though, to be fair. I remember the excitement of nearing 100 - couldn't believe there were that many people in the world interested in my waffle :-D I've got a few ideas for new videos but lack the kit to do it. So for now it's making the best of a cheap nokia phone and a wobbly tripod, lol. I try to upload every couple of weeks give or take.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Super congrats on hitting the 100 subs mate :) It is a milestone not to be sniffed at!

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Congrats on 100!

Not sure what else to say here, but you're right - setting the next benchmark/milestone is key, as is a plan to get there :D

-John

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tomstc General Discussion 2

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts