The Cranky Adventure Tour - 2 Motovloggers, 5 Days, 2400 Kilometres

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
So recently, Captain Cranky and myself took of for a 5 day adventure on our bikes to stay with fellow motovlogger Toobi Wan Onroadi in Newcastle and meet other fellow motovloggers in the Sydney/Newcastle region. It was an incredible 5 day ride, covering some of the best motorcycling roads in this part of Australia and meeting some awesome people.

My episode 1 is here now!

Captain Cranky's playlist of the tour can be found HERE

My playlist of the tour can be found HERE

More videos of the tour coming to both our channels very soon so stay tuned for more Cranky Adventures!

NessedUpProductions

Wannabie Member
Mar 15, 2013
www.youtube.com
I ride a
YZ 250/ KLX 110/ KTM 450
Man, I am really behind on your vids, for some reason certain channels just don't show up on my feed when I have time to watch. Will definitely check it out though! Looks like you guys had a fun trip!

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Man, I am really behind on your vids, for some reason certain channels just don't show up on my feed when I have time to watch. Will definitely check it out though! Looks like you guys had a fun trip!
Yeah Ness, we had an awesome trip. It was so incredibly good! :D
Same here, there are heaps of guys (like yourself) that I would like to keep up with more and they just don't show up in my feed either. I am subbed to way more channels than I have the time to keep up with though which always makes it hard.

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Episode 2 of the Cranky Adventure Tour is now live on my channel and Episode 3 is not too far away!

This was an incredible day of riding and awesome smooth roads. The next day was just as awesome but very different as you will soon see.

Check it out below!

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Episode 5 of the Cranky Adventure Tour saw us travelling south on the Old Pacific Highway towards Sydney for a meetup and ride with fellow motovloggers from the region and beyond.

It was an awesome meetup and ride, featuring many great Aussie motovloggers. The full list of attendees and their channel links is in the video description.

JamesBrown

TheBrownsWorld
Oct 13, 2014
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2013 honda shadow aero
So recently, Captain Cranky and myself took of for a 5 day adventure on our bikes to stay with fellow motovlogger Toobi Wan Onroadi in Newcastle and meet other fellow motovloggers in the Sydney/Newcastle region. It was an incredible 5 day ride, covering some of the best motorcycling roads in this part of Australia and meeting some awesome people.

My episode 1 is here now!

Captain Cranky's playlist of the tour can be found HERE

My playlist of the tour can be found HERE

More videos of the tour coming to both our channels very soon so stay tuned for more Cranky Adventures!

Great video man. i just subscribed and looking forward to see more.

Reactions: Mr AusAdventure

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Episode 8 of the Cranky Adventure Tour sees us riding the Oxley Highway, one of Australia's best known and most popular motorcycling roads. It was an incredible end to an amazing day, but we nearly pushed ourselves just a little bit too much.

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
When you are out riding some of the best motorcycling roads in Australia, you need somewhere to stay and recharge before your assault on the roads the following day right?

We chose the Walcha Royal Cafe which is situated very conveniently at the crossroads of 2 amazing roads, the Oxley Highway and Thunderbolt's Way in NSW.

This is Episode 9 of the Cranky Adventure Tour!

Reactions: Declan

Declan

Wannabie Member
Oct 12, 2014
I ride a
BMW FGS 700
I lived in Melbourne for three years but I so much regret that I wasn't bitten by the 'biker bug' until I returned to England. I got my full license (A1) a month ago. I so much wish I'd had it in Australia to be able to your your wonderful roads and coastal towns.

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
I lived in Melbourne for three years but I so much regret that I wasn't bitten by the 'biker bug' until I returned to England. I got my full license (A1) a month ago. I so much wish I'd had it in Australia to be able to your your wonderful roads and coastal towns.

We do have it pretty good over here when it comes to choice of awesome roads of all kinds and amazing weather for riding. :D

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Episode 10 of the Cranky Adventure Tour features two strange guys riding the New England Highway through the high country of northern New South Wales to Glen Innes where they visit the Standing Stones, Australia's version of Stonehenge.
That's where things get a little weird.....

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
The weirdness continues in this, the penultimate episode of the Cranky Adventure Tour as we close in on home and I yell at a river and make train noises under a bridge like the child I am! :eek::p:D

Check it out below!

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
The final episode of the Cranky Adventure Tour is finally here! (Or is it?)
Do these two fools actually make it home in one piece?

Or does their previous mischief finally catch up with them?
Check it out now to find out!

MotoHAWKY

Wannabie Member
Nov 20, 2014
Queensland, Australia
I ride a
Motorcycle... currently looking for the perfect bike!
The final episode of the Cranky Adventure Tour is finally here! (Or is it?)
Do these two fools actually make it home in one piece?

Or does their previous mischief finally catch up with them?
Check it out now to find out!

And it's all done and dusted for another adventure... what do you have planned for your next trip? Or too early to ask aha :)

Reactions: Mr AusAdventure

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
And it's all done and dusted for another adventure... what do you have planned for your next trip? Or too early to ask aha :)

My next adventure is a car road trip to Melbourne with my kids! lol
As for two wheeled adventures, nothing firm as yet, but I definitely want to do something similar next year.
We have some ideas... ;)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts