So now we cannot fake fart noises?

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
Youtube has been asking for my videos, if they have been altered, for a while too.

• Wow
Reactions: R-Rated

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
I saw that too - and YT has been asking me when I upload. It's a rather unenforceable rule, on the honor system, and is more of a CYA for YT, if you ask me.

The way it reads, I'll get in trouble if I track my logo onto a building and point at it, saying, "Look, the Road Reality building!" and forget to tell them.

Although, is it REALLY misrepresenting, since there's not a snowball's chance in hell that I have my logo made 30ft tall and put onto a building?

-John

• Haha

PhilTonic

English Kraut
Aug 17, 2014
I ride a
KTM 690 SMC R
I guess YouTube wants to make striking AI generated content easier if it's not properly labelled or simply rank it lower than "genuine" content.

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
Because these days it is impossible to tell, if the presidential candidate was actually talking about grabbing domesticated felines, or was that deep faked in.

• Haha

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
We all can have a giggle but we already have enough problems with folks already faking content as it is - one take 360 camera commercials, channels using footage without permission to make it look they rode the route. Heck, even folks masking what they really look like such as they old man that faked they were a young female rider!

I have to get back to listening to famed cardiologists tell the one secret that the government does not want me to know about to live longer...

Dr_H_Sanches_Oxydonor_Victory-Scribners_189807.jpg

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
I believe their priority or the cases they are looking for in question are those pretending to sound like a certain person or profession.. Like those deep fake / AI kind of alteration / not real but looks real.. If you want to put in funny sound bites like a clown nose honk or stuff like that I don't think it's what they care about.

You can always send them a video of you farting to prove it's really your farting sound, I guess?

:oops:

Drakhen99

Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
I agree, @SighBored ... the feedback I've seen is that it's so poorly-worded as to both be confusing and unenforceable.

I wonder if I'll get dinged for slapping my logo on buildings like I used to do when riding through the city, or for an upcoming video where instead of switching to my 2nd camera angle, I tracked it to the back of a box truck?

-John

Drakhen99

Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
Anyone else catch when he specifically mentioned 4K upscaling?

Yet another trend set.

Also jumpcuts in the video rule!
Yeah... and IIRC, the woman said that that wasn't a "meaningful" change... so it's OK.

It's like they just realized that people edit videos... "most people edit their videos". ROFL

-John

• Haha

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Yeah... and IIRC, the woman said that that wasn't a "meaningful" change... so it's OK.

It's like they just realized that people edit videos... "most people edit their videos". ROFL

-John
Beauty filters are not meaningful either according to the video.

So good we do not have to show what we have really been riding . . .

hqdefault.jpg

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts