Joke Thread

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
On another planet two pistons walk through a desert and enter the oil bar desperate for relief from the dry heat and in need of a drink.

To their dismay the evil villain has taken over the oil bar and refuses to serve the local mechanical lifeforms.

"SEIZE THEM!" shouts the villian.

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
This biker dude was just slow cruising in one of the national parks, enjoying the road and nature around. Suddenly a lady biker approaches from the opposite direction, and shouts from the bottom of her lungs: "Pig!"
The biker is astonished, but turns his head to look back at her and shouts, hoping she might still her her: "B*tch!" and hits a wild boar.

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
Yes, but try to ground the wrong Chuck and you will end up with no teeth to chew it with.

• Haha
Reactions: R-Rated

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
Police received a noise complaint. According to neighbours, loud noises have been coming from flat 6, day and night, for past few days. After some investigating police determined the cause of the noise was John, 36, battling his debts.

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
When you go hiking, you need a reliable way of getting a bearing on North and South. Not everyone carry a compass all the time, so here is a good tip: trees can tell you a lot about North and South. If you examine a tree closely, and it turns out to be a palm tree, you are probably in the South.

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
Did not make a april fools day video this year, so let me make it up by sharing few good jokes again.

In soviet russia, KGB demanded all hotels, that would in the future host foreign politicians, ambassadors etc. would be built using microconcrete. 30% concrete, 70% microphones.

In a small town beer factory, a man fell in to the fermenting barrel and drowned. As he was a good man and good employee, the factory owner felt that he needed to deliver the news to the fresh widow personally.
After weeping some time the widow asked only: "Did he suffer?"
"Oh, I am sure he did not," the factory owner replied. "I was told he even came out from the barrel twice to pee."

Prison inspector goes around inspecting a prison and happens to ask one of the inmates: "Why are you in here?"
The inmate replies: "Because they won't let me leave."

Four men riding in arctic, with a dog sleigh. Suddenly they see wolves running after them.
First man says: "My wife left me, my life is pointless anyway." and jumps off the sleigh and sacrifices himself to wolves.
Soon the wolves are after the sleigh again, still hungry.
Second man says: "Bank took my home. I have too many debts, why live." and jumps off the sleigh and sacrifices himself to wolves.
After a little while wolves are back, still looking hungry. Third man takes a pistol and shoots the wolves.
Fourth one asks: "Why did you not do that sooner? Our friends would still be alive."
Third man pulls out a bottle of vodka and says: "There was never enough for four."

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
This is from a real life thing a biker I used to ride with decades ago would do:

During the meal the biker grumbled throughout two helpings. After finishing off the second serving his friends asked him how was the food?

"TERRIBLE!" replies the biker.

"But you had two servings!" replied his friends. "Why did you go back for more?"

"The second serving was to force the first one down."

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
An owner of an Italian restaurant came home one day feeling sad. She looked at her husband who also was looking worried after he went through the mail.

"It will be ok honey. We will turn a profit soon. We just have to cook up a plan," he said as he put down all the opened mail and embraced his wife.

On the table the mail was all the unpaid bills. A few read "PASTA DUE".

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts