First Motorcycle Crash?

Salty Suzi

im learning to be a hooligan
Aug 8, 2014
slovenia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Husqvarna TE610
So, as said I had my first crash (and second lol) the other day, and sadly i didnt even catch it on camera:p . Anyway i burned my leg pretty badly on the exhaust, basicaly i have all of the gear besides the riding pants wich i ordered but are still being delivered.

How it happened was, it was pretty much the worst possible scenario and when i look back at it i dont know why did i even do it lol... it was raining, mudy downhill and dark.. and i had a set of road tires on instead of knobbies:) + i've never ridden that trail before
(i happen to be extremly dumb and make poor decisions at times xD)

as mentioned above i didnt just crash once but it happened twice in few minutes, i touched exhaust with my leg both times, fml rite..anyway, bike is fine and the rest of me is aswell

I won't be able to ride for a bit now, but luckily I managed to get some other footage that day so, i have stuff to make videos for a while.

what are your crash stories, was it your fault or someone else's? did you wear all the gear? were you or your bike hurt/damaged?

gimme something so i dont feel so silly by myself:p

My Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/TheSaltySuzi

My Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSaltySuzi

Curryrider

Wannabie Member
Sep 18, 2014
I ride a
Honda cbr250r
Kawasaki Ninja 300se
OUCH sounds bad! D:

Ive been riding for 2 years almost now and Ive sadly never been in a crash but Ive seen so many here on the roads of Perth! just the other day i saw a little guy on a scooter pan splitting faster than me and he plower straight into the back of someones car! it was funny as hell to watch but then i stopped made sure the kids was okay and went on my way. though his scooter held up pretty well!

you shouldnt really worry about crashing it happens all the time!

ride safe! :D

Salty Suzi

Aug 8, 2014
slovenia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Husqvarna TE610
heh yeah it happens, luckily my bike is alright (my leg will heal, but bike costs money :p ..thats a joke btw)
but i get injured pretty often doing stupid stuff lol..so i'm kinda used to it already...
luckily i've never really been in a major accident tho, only myself... i'm generaly more cautious when riding in traffic

RaggedReckless&Restless

My friends call me Halfbreed
Aug 23, 2014
Virginia, USA
I ride a
Kawasaki vulcan 750, Yamaha YZ 125
Never crashed a road bike though I've had a good few close calls, but I've wiped out on dirt bikes too many times to count. A few weeks ago I crashed jumping a 40ish foot tabletop and jacked up my left arm, then the next day I was out doing it again and decided to go trail riding. Crashed and broke my left foot...that one I managed to get on video

Salty Suzi

Aug 8, 2014
slovenia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Husqvarna TE610
Never crashed a road bike though I've had a good few close calls, but I've wiped out on dirt bikes too many times to count. A few weeks ago I crashed jumping a 40ish foot tabletop and jacked up my left arm, then the next day I was out doing it again and decided to go trail riding. Crashed and broke my left foot...that one I managed to get on video

yeah offroading :/ .. i've never crashed on road either, it's just that I got more adventurous ever since i bought my supermoto lol

RoninK6

Rogue Samurai
May 14, 2014
Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.A.
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2006 Suzuki GSX-R600K6
Sorry to say I've never crashed :( (which is a good thing ;) )... but am really sorry to hear about what happened >< ! What degree of burn was it???

Tons of motorcycles have crashed here in my city recently with many deaths :( . Matter-of-fact, Renegade had a video on it when he was up here on vacation. It's dangerous out there... like some say, gear first ;) !

Hope you recover soon, pal ^_^ !

Salty Suzi

Aug 8, 2014
slovenia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Husqvarna TE610
To be honest i've got no idea wich degree was it, nobody even told me:) ..but it pretty much burned the skin off my leg (aparently thats pretty bad lol)
i agree about the gear, but i cant resist myself, when i just got this cool new bike :p ,and I was only missing pants so i didn't make a big deal out of it,
well i learned something:p

and wow we had like 2 motorcycle deaths in the past like 2 weeks, and its a pretty small town, We had a lot of rain recently so everything was wet..

SenorAsssHat

Wannabie Member
Sep 2, 2014
I ride a
Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom
I haven't crashed yet... YET is the keyword... and I hope I don't my bike is my baby and I would die LOL!

RaggedReckless&Restless

Aug 23, 2014
Virginia, USA
I ride a
I actually dropped my bike tonight. Was going slow, pulling over because the bike felt funny and I wanted to check the tires, caught a bike break in the road and it just yanked the bike down. Broke the right footpeg, hurt my dogs paw a bit and pissed me the hell off but no real hurts or damage. Got it on video, though it was dark so ya cant see much.

Reactions: SenorAsssHat

SenorAsssHat

Wannabie Member
Sep 2, 2014
I ride a
Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom
I actually dropped my bike tonight. Was going slow, pulling over because the bike felt funny and I wanted to check the tires, caught a bike break in the road and it just yanked the bike down. Broke the right footpeg, hurt my dogs paw a bit and pissed me the hell off but no real hurts or damage. Got it on video, though it was dark so ya cant see much.

Oh my god man, I am glad to hear you both are safe! Poor puppie :(

RaggedReckless&Restless

Aug 23, 2014
Virginia, USA
I ride a
Oh my god man, I am glad to hear you both are safe! Poor puppie :(
Thanks. Yea we're aight, her paw got smooshed between the bars and the tank as it went down and she wont able to leap off like she usually does when the bike goes down....its happened before with people nearly running us over and once on a muddy dirt road...so she went down hard. But she's tough as nails, I checked her paw over and nothin was broke, after riding home she's fine on it.
But man does it piss me off, that sucker just caught and went down.

renegadebiker24

This is my Brand New 2014 Honda CTX 1300
Jul 21, 2013
Springdale, Arkansas
I ride a
2014 Honda CTX 1300
Wow, sorry to hear that Ragged. I hope you all are o.k. Glad to hear it was only a minor thing.

Salty Suzi

Aug 8, 2014
slovenia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Husqvarna TE610

yeah this kinds of crashes are the worst lol (for morale atleast), i once dropped my SV on a standstill..i was sitting on the bike and had helmet on the tank and as the helmet started falling i was trying to catch it..and so i lost balance on the bike..boom dropped lol
i broke my clutch lever, but luckily i know a guy and i got a slightly different one for 10€, i just modified it a bit and it fit right on lol

well, crashing is kinda what you sign up for when you buy a motorcycle:)

RaggedReckless&Restless

Aug 23, 2014
Virginia, USA
I ride a
yeah this kinds of crashes are the worst lol (for morale atleast), i once dropped my SV on a standstill..i was sitting on the bike and had helmet on the tank and as the helmet started falling i was trying to catch it..and so i lost balance on the bike..boom dropped lol
i broke my clutch lever, but luckily i know a guy and i got a slightly different one for 10€, i just modified it a bit and it fit right on lol

well, crashing is kinda what you sign up for when you buy a motorcycle:)
Yep your right

RaggedReckless&Restless

Aug 23, 2014
Virginia, USA
I ride a
Aha! I got slick and fixed my broken peg problem, realized the front and rear pegs have bout the same angle and setup so I yanked the rears off and swapped em for the fronts. The only thing I use the rears for is standing up...I can get by for awhile without doing that :D

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts