You can now use @username in a thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandoolittle

Site owner, lovely and adorable
Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Just so you know. I've enabled tagging to the forum :)

Some people don't have alerts to turned on so they may miss you quoting etc

If you want to mention someone in a thread simply use @username and a dropdown will pop up!

For example @ToastToGo

Boom

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
I like it. I'm liking this forum more and more with these neat addons. @dandoolittle - However, I didn't get any notification when you tagged me, not sure if I was supposed to or not. Checked through my preferences real fast and didn't find anything about @'ing people or whatever. But it's neat to be able to click the tag and be directed toward their info.

dandoolittle

Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
MiniMotos
I like it. I'm liking this forum more and more with these neat addons. @dandoolittle - However, I didn't get any notification when you tagged me, not sure if I was supposed to or not. Checked through my preferences real fast and didn't find anything about @'ing people or whatever. But it's neat to be able to click the tag and be directed toward their info.

@ToastToGo did you not get a orange 1 show up on the top right of the forum? Under the 'alerts'?

Also, you can saet your alerts to on here http://motovlog.com/account/preferences

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
@ToastToGo did you not get a orange 1 show up on the top right of the forum? Under the 'alerts'?

Also, you can saet your alerts to on here http://motovlog.com/account/preferences
The only alert I received just now was that you had quoted me, nothing about an @ reply.

I think it may just not be working right now because I checked my alert preferences and the box is checked off next to "tags you in a message."

dandoolittle

Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
MiniMotos
The only alert I received just now was that you had quoted me, nothing about an @ reply.

I think it may just not be working right now because I checked my alert preferences and the box is checked off next to "tags you in a message."

Thanks. I'll look into that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts