121.2 KB · Views: 376

madmanmartypro

Wannabie Member
Jun 5, 2012
Exeter, Devon
I ride a
1993 Suzuki RG125FUN Wolf
Holy Diver said:
That really sucks!! Why not just buy from a local shop?
You can only get this bike new from the online store, and i had one tight budget getting this bike so i was low on options really :/

ToySoldier

Wannabie Member
Aug 19, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
dt 125 ntv 650
Yamaha dt125
soon suzuki bandit 400 XD
im guessing as it was new and cost 700 its a import tbh this is the least of your worrys just wait till the engine falls out or the wheel snaps

timtom123

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2012
southwest UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha YZF-R125
ToySoldier said:
im guessing as it was new and cost 700 its a import tbh this is the least of your worrys just wait till the engine falls out or the wheel snaps

still waiting for mine to do that, so far my bike has a had a broken fuel tap (straight out the crate, threatened to take the company to court), battery would charge, rectifier is nafed, chains way too stretched and i have to drain the carb every like 2 days so yeah :/

madmanmartypro

Wannabie Member
Jun 5, 2012
Exeter, Devon
I ride a
1993 Suzuki RG125FUN Wolf
timtom123 said:
ToySoldier said:

still waiting for mine to do that, so far my bike has a had a broken fuel tap (straight out the crate, threatened to take the company to court), battery would charge, rectifier is nafed, chains way too stretched and i have to drain the carb every like 2 days so yeah :/
Ouchies, i havnt had any problems except the shipping! Iv put this little bike through a fair bit of distance not to mention scary hill climbs, and its doing alright! Pain in the ass to start...well not really, i mean the 'manual' claims its got an automatic choke thus i shouldnt need to give it gas to start it, but thats not the case!

timtom123

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2012
southwest UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha YZF-R125
madmanmartypro said:
timtom123 said:
ToySoldier said:

Ouchies, i havnt had any problems except the shipping! Iv put this little bike through a fair bit of distance not to mention scary hill climbs, and its doing alright! Pain in the ass to start...well not really, i mean the 'manual' claims its got an automatic choke thus i shouldnt need to give it gas to start it, but thats not the case!

Yeah but i suppose this is the price you pay for buying a Chinese bike :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts