Where Would You Love To Take A Ride?

TheDude

Wannabie Member
Apr 5, 2022
I ride a
2022 Tiger 900 Rally Pro, 2015 BMW K1600 GTL, 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14r,
Ummm yes to all! :D I would love to buy a brand new Africa twin or 1250GS some day and load it up with all the stuff and just go and see where I come out. South America would be a great adventure as would a ride up to Alaska. Any trip on a bike is a great trip!
I just got into the traveling on a motorcycle scene, I have always just gotten on and gone for a ride so everything looks good to me at the present time.
You’d probably want to consider lighter bikes and ones that could deal with poor and lower quality gas and more readily accessible parts when going through South America.

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
This is an interesting thread, and I think I have not said anything here yet. Probably because I usually don't dream of specific roads, but rather sightseeing and when I put the travel plan together, I then look if there are any roads that I would be pulled towards.
This said, I had dreams of riding Trollstigen and Atlantic highway, in Norway. I did both of them in 2017, I believe. The latter of the two gave less of an expected emotion.
A while back I also had a dream to ride in Monument valley in sunset. However while planning the trip across the pond, I saw way too many obstacles with the visa requirements, that were really invasive to my privacy, so I have crossed USA off from my lists for the next few decades.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Moose M

Wannabie Member
Nov 10, 2021
I ride a
Royal Enfield Himalayan
I’ve been watching a few Australian motovlogs and the vastness of the place holds great appeal to me. I would love to get hold of a bike the next time I’m in NSW and begin adventuring there…

• Love

Apr 6, 2018
Like anywhere in the world?

Easy choice.

Mini bike stunting in the Sistine Chapel. Not to be destructive or anything, just because I think it would be cool AF.

• Haha

MachKneel

Insta : @flex_and_freedom
Mar 23, 2021
Co.Derry, Ireland
I ride a
Harley Davidson Softail 2021, Yamaha R6 2005
For me it has to be America, coast to coast with a bit of canyon carving on a big bagger! it is my dream but hugely optimistic!

tjthresh

Wannabie Member
Jun 17, 2022
I ride a
2006 HD Fat Boy
I'm brand new to riding, so all of the basic places are on my list. The Black Hills in South Dakota, or the New England region of the US are probably on the top of the list. Then there's the Outer Banks of North Carolina. I love that place.

• Love

Roky Rode

May 16, 2022
Devon, England
I ride a
YZF R125
I would love to ride Cheddar Gorge. In fact, someone on here made a video recently at Cheddar Gorge, and watching that made me wanna ride there even more.

• Love

whingnut

Squidbilly
Jul 29, 2016
Virginia beach VA
I ride a
2008 KLR 650 modified for TAT
TRANS AMERICAN TRAIL ALL OF IT! But i also want to ride back home in west central TN and the TN Valley that i can do in a few months once im retired and move back there.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts