Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I have found that when you are behind a police officer, you don't really need to behave all that much.
A few years back when I had my supermoto, I used to wheelie and jump over speed bumps, one evening I found myself doing a few cheeky ones with a clapped out Ford in the traffic ahead of me. I got to the end of the speed bump part and the car stopped, wound down his window and motioned me over to his driver side window, turned out it was full of police :D They were very polite and told me to "stop phucking around" and sent me on my way rather sheepishly :D

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
A few years back when I had my supermoto, I used to wheelie and jump over speed bumps, one evening I found myself doing a few cheeky ones with a clapped out Ford in the traffic ahead of me. I got to the end of the speed bump part and the car stopped, wound down his window and motioned me over to his driver side window, turned out it was full of police :D They were very polite and told me to "stop phucking around" and sent me on my way rather sheepishly :D

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I thought that’s probably where it was. They were just out there to clean up messes.
There has been an increased presence on the TN side at least. I remember back a few Governor's ago we had a death count double the previous year in just 4 months so the TN Governor decided it was time to send in some babysitters o_O

I know I have seen at least two fatalities on the TN side and a few crashes.

If anyone is interested, there are more scenic twisties in Shady Valley, Tennessee and not as many tourists -
Shady Valley.JPG

Reactions: Drakhen99

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
This was along The Tail Of The Dragon near the East Tennessee/North Carolina border.

I was gonna say it's either the Tail of the Dragon or the Back of the Dragon. :cool:

Reactions: R-Rated

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts