Not open for further replies.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Hi All,

Well now after passing my test back in May, and after what seems like endless saving, I think it's time to move up. I'm in the hunt for a SV650, but first I need to get rid of my current bike, now I'd love to keep her through the winter and then get rid of her towards end of January but I'm affraid after a Year of riding and gaining A no claims certificate on it, my insurance has gone up. (Lovely) to be expected with todays encomics.

Back to the topic. I'm just wondering what you guys/girls think my current bike is worth, please be as honest as you can. I won't take offence and I respect what you say, I'll supply you with as much information as possible for you to think of a price of what you would pay (Pretending you where the buyer)

21,116 Km - (13,120 miles)

Bad PointsBothside Fairings scratched stickers.
Couple of little nicks on the front (chips out of the front fairing)
Scratch from the corner of my wall on the rear seat fairing.
Couple of screws are now held together by zip tie as the thread is rounded or broken on the fairings. (Previous Owner)

Good PointsAll mechanicly sound.
All Electric's work.
Completely Stock.
Recent Service @ 11K + Oil Change, Brake fluids and pads.
Unrestricted
55+ to the gallon.

Heres a couple of pictures of her, anymore infor required I'll do my best. I'm only looking for a overall view really won't be sold untill next month and I'm just getting different opinions on it and what people think she's worth through pictures and words as thats what will be the same format as Ebay.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/img0008rh.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/img0007ni.jpg/

ToySoldier

Wannabie Member
Aug 19, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
dt 125 ntv 650
Yamaha dt125
soon suzuki bandit 400 XD
id say about 1200-1400 on a good day this is the prices for this sort of condishen and miles but that was winter prices so mabey even more

dzija

Wannabie Member
Aug 20, 2011
Madeira Island
I ride a
Yamaha Virago XV250
i dont like the looks but its you who's gonna have to like it... up to you entirely....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts