www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @warmnfuzzy,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

warmnfuzzy

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2019
I ride a
'03 CBR600RR
'14 Fury
Hi @warmnfuzzy,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm hoping it was scripted as that was eerily quick. I had just started looking for the introductions area to say hello, and one was started for me! :)

TLDR;
I'm a car guy turned riding enthusiast. With a passion for video production (namely documentary types). Hoping to meet people and learn something. I think I pump race fuel in my vanes instead of blood. And I currently hail in Western ohio.

I am in the Dayton, Ohio area. However I started riding close to Baltimore, MD in 2014.

I'm an adrenaline junky. But also just love the calm and soul searching some twisties provide on two wheels or four. I really found my love of sports bikes in 2017 after some hardship of my prized possession, an early model S2000. I have always been a gear head, and cars were my escape. But in 2014 I picked up a CBR 250 and began my journey to two wheels. In 2015 I went to a riders course and upon graduation went to buy myself something else. I almost bought a 14 CBR 600RR but rode out on a '14 Fury. I kept the 250 for a few more months but sold it off.

Late in 2015 my s2000 was totaled in a rear end collision. I replaced it and the new one was totaled by the shop (MD sucks and still requires inspections). I couldn't recover from back to back incidences like that and was unable to get an S back on the road.

I found myself riding the fury a lot more.

In early 2017 I moved to Ohio and in the process of house hunting and all that, seeing a partially re-built s2000 on the trailer really killed my mood daily. So I did what any sane person would do and looked for another way to get that high. I bought an '03 CBR 600RR and really fell in love. Don't get me wrong the cruiser has it's place but I really missed the nimblness of the 250 and wanted to step it up. I never looked back.

So how did I find this site?
Well I tend to watch a lot of videos in the background while working and some how stumbled across Walterrific . (Of note I have a passion for video and production, but have not had much time to pursue it. I started a website and channel years ago for a car themed vlog kind of thing. Really to build a documentary, but had to give it up to work and school obligations). I really found myself enjoying the Moto Mondays and decided to look into Ohio based vloggers. That lead me here.

I'll be going overseas for work soon for the year, but when I get back I should be in a place where I can focus more on my hobbies, and other passions. So I'm hoping to meet some cool people here. Learn some things and then maybe be able to delve into vlogging when I get back.

I don't have good pictures currently but can get some when I get home.

Reactions: HippoDrone

warmnfuzzy

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2019
I ride a
'03 CBR600RR
'14 Fury
Still couldn't get any good photos. I found eh ones. I'll try to get some, if ya'll are interested.

Reactions: R-Rated

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hiya @warmnfuzzy welcome to the forum. Wow, that is quite an intro! :)
Sorry to hear of the loss of your S2000's, they are gorgeous cars.
The CBR600 sounds like it suits you well, am glad you have found something to get a thrill from now the cars are out the picture.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Still couldn't get any good photos. I found eh ones. I'll try to get some, if ya'll are interested.

Eh ones will do. It will be neat to see how your eye for shots changes over time.

Fury to CBR is like video gaming to running track. Long raked front ends are sweet but not many are out on track days. Do you still have the Fury for those chilled out low and slow days? Personally, I would have both but unfortunately I like pretty much any bike.

Reactions: warmnfuzzy

warmnfuzzy

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2019
I ride a
'03 CBR600RR
'14 Fury
Hiya @warmnfuzzy welcome to the forum. Wow, that is quite an intro! :)
Sorry to hear of the loss of your S2000's, they are gorgeous cars.
The CBR600 sounds like it suits you well, am glad you have found something to get a thrill from now the cars are out the picture.

Thanks. I'll be building the s2k once life settles down. But the bike is definitely a big part of life now.

Reactions: HippoDrone

warmnfuzzy

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2019
I ride a
'03 CBR600RR
'14 Fury
Eh ones will do. It will be neat to see how your eye for shots changes over time.

Fury to CBR is like video gaming to running track. Long raked front ends are sweet but not many are out on track days. Do you still have the Fury for those chilled out low and slow days? Personally, I would have both but unfortunately I like pretty much any bike.

I started on the 250, but being 6' 220 it was pretty sketch. But I loved the nimbleness and being able to throw it around. However being under powered and learning to ride in MD with crap drivers and hella congestion it was scary.

I went to a Harley riders course and actually went to look at Harleys first. I liked the Irons, but riding one I wasn't impressed. So I went to the Honda Dealer and was all set to walk out with a 600. However in the middle of paperwork I asked to test ride the fury and fell in love. Esp the color scheme. So I got that instead. (Almost bought both).

I do still have the fury. It definitely would not make it to a track day. Turning can be troublesome lol. Also that tiny front wheel is not awesome when you hit the governor. So any more power would be useless on that thing. But cruising is perfect and that's what it's built for.

The eh ones are just what I have available on the cloud. I know I have some pretty good pictures saved off on a drive somewhere.

Of note the 600 has a fairing change now.

cbrbegin2.jpg
cfur.jpg
cbr3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

warmnfuzzy

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2019
I ride a
'03 CBR600RR
'14 Fury
@warmnfuzzy Nice bikes! I like the red frame on the Fury.

Looks like you might have room to add to your stable...:cool:

Thanks.
I wish that was the case. That barn is full of junk as the week I bought the place the house caved in during a windstorm. What should have been an amazing workshop to put the s2000 back together. Is now barely able to fit my vehicles in it to stay out of the terrible weather lol.

That should be fixed next year though.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts