Welcome to tarmacjapa

tarmacjapa

Tarmac Japan
Mar 9, 2019
I ride a
MT-07 Cafe Racer
Hey guys,

I'm a Brit, but have lived in Japan for 10 years. Been riding for maybe...20 years I guess. Went from a VFR400 (First bike) to all sorts of GSXR's, Ducati's, etc. but after a crash about 8 years ago I started to appreciate smaller bikes a bit more. Recently I was into KTM's but after my 690 Duke blew up I decided to buy a brand new bike for the first time. Now riding a 2018 MT-07 that I've customised a bit to look more Cafe Racer-ish.

Currently struggling with wind noise, audio recording. Only made one video so far, but I only uploaded it to youtube last week. Almost a thousand views so far. Hoping to make a mix of regular motovlog, and actual "Adventure in Japan" type videos with songs, narration etc. Have video experience, but bike videos is a first.

I don't think I'm allowed to post the link to my video yet, but after I'm allowed, I'll link it and would like to hear your opinions.

Thanks in advance

Bike pic attached

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: R-Rated

HippoDrone

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Hey @tarmacjapa nice intro :)
Regarding the audio issues, try burying the mic into the cheek-piece of your helmet, it might help a bit, it can also muffle the voice audio so will require some experimentation :)

Reactions: R-Rated
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dandoolittle Introduce Yourself! 0
dandoolittle Introduce Yourself! 8
dandoolittle Introduce Yourself! 4