www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @2WA,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

2WA

Wannabie Member
Apr 6, 2019
I ride a
2019 YZF-R3
Thanks for the welcome! I'm from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia and currently ride a 2019 YZF-R3 although have previously owned a Ninja 300, CB500F and Ninja 636.

I have come to like the small light sport bikes since most of my riding time is just as a fun way to commute and I have just as much fun with out the extra cost of the bigger bikes.

I have been thinking of starting to vlog just really to join the community. After noticing that the new Gen2 R3's aren't that well covered or represented for some reason I feel it's a good time to start up since it's an amazing little bike. Huge improvement over the first generation. I found the site when looking for info on camera set ups and it's exactly the community I was looking to join.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Welcome to the forum bud. I really like smaller cc bikes too so light and flickable on the back roads :)

FloridaMan

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2018
Polk County, Florida
I ride a
Boulevard s83 & Boulevard s40
Welcome to the forum bud. I really like smaller cc bikes too so light and flickable on the back roads :)
Same here. Since getting my bigger cruiser I've realized how stupid all the Harley guys were that would ask me when I was going to get a "real bike". I like my bigger bike on the straights, but my smaller cruiser is IMO a more real raw experience, being lighter and having higher ground clearance allows you to actually maneuver on turns.
Also, welcome.

Reactions: HippoDrone

2WA

Wannabie Member
Apr 6, 2019
I ride a
2019 YZF-R3
Sorry for taking a while to respond, I've been quite busy work wise. But here is a sneak peak inside my stable since you asked. My bike (white) and my wife's bike (black). Ignore the Harley in the back, not a HD guy here just accepted it on a trade deal and working on selling it. Won't likely ever ride it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 1
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 5
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts