Video Editing Software

Jul 29, 2018
Columbus Ohio
I ride a
2014 FXDB
I'm using a couple of video editing software's that I really like. I was wondering what everyone else was using. I am using DaVinci Resolve mostly now. and HitFilm Express. Both are very similar but DaVinci allows me to shoot in raw format and do the color grading after. Both are free. Not sure if you are that into the video editing side or not. What are you using? and why?

Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Premiere Pro CC, because I pay for the whole lineup anyway due to my profession and hobbies. Also because it's good in general.

HeyItsRick

MotoRickyRicardo
Apr 6, 2018
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2017 Harley Davidson Iron 833
I started out using iMovie and am now using Premiere Pro CC. Steep learning curve between the two, but once you get into a good workflow its pretty easy to use.
I have thought about switching to an older version or a different editing software that isnt subscription based.

Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Do you use that coral x10 to blur moving objects? i wish Filmora would just make this part of their software...
yup, it has object tracking which now I have worked out how to use it more effectively is pretty good. X10 doesn't seem to support 2.7k though so I have to upscale my 2.7k videos to 4k if I need to blur objects.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A General Discussion 24
TSR General Discussion 9