Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Motard: Husky610
Adventure: KTM1190 Adv R
So I havnt seen an Aussie meetup! So im having one. Ive invited 7 Vic motovloggers that I know of, but if theres any more around let me know.
This video is to show how serious I am!
http://youtu.be/oCuUY0SRerY

How do I embed a video? Im hopeless

Neilisin

Wannabie Member
Jun 17, 2012
Sutton, London, UK
neils.in
I ride a
Suzuki DR-Z 400 SM x 2
Hey Nerb, I mentioned it to a couple of friends who just moved back there, they plan on riding from England to Aus later this year, but currently are out there saving up. :)

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Oh cool... tell them to send me a message if they might be available. Im planning this meet for the 23rd Feb, but Im sure there will be more. Thanks Neil.

twain

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2013
Melbourne
I ride a
BMW G650GS
Just thought I'd add/update,
After speaking to Nerb via the youtubes, this event has been changed to the 2nd of March so not to interfere with superbikes on the Island. Just incase anyone was considering coming along.

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
UPDATE... all appears to be going to plan. The table is booked for 7pm. I will be there from 6 hanging out in the bar. Thought it might be a goot time for a chat prior to a meal. It is at Gasolina, at 25 Dukes Walk, South Wharf Promenade. they have offered a tour of their workshop (this may be for anyone, im not sure we are "special" yet) when we are there.
The plan is to meet up around 6ish, dinner will be booked for 7. Its a meet and eat. No particular riding involved except for getting to the venue
Whos going? (for those that dont like to be lonely)...
Ausmodica says yes, so he can show off the superbike he plans to steal from PI the weekend before.
Thermalvids "should be good", unless hes bad.
TheScooterHoon will be venturing down from Albury... he just needs to sleep with his boss to get the final ok.
Cruisin650 will be there on his "FU" model (which smartarse at Suzuki did that?)
RidingwithTom may or may not be there... Im still unsure if he can read English as his replies are strange and unfamiliar.
Ariderslife says he can make it, and we're trying to get his entourage to follow.
Crackn81 has to work, but his pimp says maybe next time.
Nerb1... well, if im not there, we have a problem (or maybe a blessing in disguise?)

So there will be more than 1. Lets have a good night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltmmjJHp2nI

cruisin650

Wannabie Member
Nov 24, 2012
Melbourne, AUS
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2009 Suzuki GSX650F
Mr AusAdventure, would be great to have you along. I'm sure something can be organised. Are you planning on riding down to Melbourne or some other means of transportation?

twain

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2013
Melbourne
I ride a
BMW G650GS
Should be good! It'll be nice to see their workshop too. They may be able to fix my stacked stolen superbike :?

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
MrAusadventure is visiting melb over easter. Would many be available on the 1st April - Easter Monday? (2 weeks away).
Maybe we should organise a ride for whoever is around?
What do you think?

cruisin650

Wannabie Member
Nov 24, 2012
Melbourne, AUS
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2009 Suzuki GSX650F
I'm away in Sydney from Good Friday thru till Easter Monday. If in the afternoon/evening time I should be able to make an appearance as I'm planning to leave Sydney early hours on Monday. Any other time is fine before or after the Easter period.

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
ill come for a spin around if i have time, since i have weekends free and public holidays now days

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Ok, lets go for afternoon tea in Marysville. Or is that too far?
How time have you got MrAus?

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
I have set aside the whole day Easter Monday. The family can have me back on Tuesday.

I will be arriving in Melbourne probably Good Friday, hanging out with a mate Saturday, possibly a small ride thrown in on the Mornington Peninsula, Sunday doing family stuff, Monday you guys, no plans Tuesday or Wednesday, will probably start heading home Thursday.

twain

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2013
Melbourne
I ride a
BMW G650GS
So Maryville still a go for Monday? Are we doing a meet and ride to maryville or just meeting at maryville?

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
twain said:
So Maryville still a go for Monday? Are we doing a meet and ride to maryville or just meeting at maryville?

I was wondering the same thing. Where are we meeting? Somewhere central perhaps?

Where is everyone located? I will be coming from the Mornington Peninsula.

P.S. I entered Victoria a few hours ago. I am officially in the same state as the meetup now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts