Verified Badge

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Finally got the badge, thought it was automatic but turns out you need to apply for it, once the criteria is met of course. :) Something that I have always wanted to have, just for the heck of it. It does not grant out any special access or features or anything like that, just looks cool (to me anyway).

100k_verified.png

scottrod

Wannabie Member
May 15, 2018
I ride a
Harley Davidson V Rod
Woo! goals!

One day haha how long have you had your channel and how long did it take you to go from zero subs to wjat you are on now?

Cheers

Reactions: SighBored

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Thanks! :)
Woo! goals!

One day haha how long have you had your channel and how long did it take you to go from zero subs to wjat you are on now?

Cheers
The channel is since 2011 if I remember correctly. Yes it's ages ago.
So play button next then?
That one is still a mystery to me, I did not get any communication from YT about it, will see if they do contact me, or I need to apply for it too? Seems weird if you have to apply for it though. Or they just can't afford the shipping cost to my country. LOL!

scottrod

Wannabie Member
May 15, 2018
I ride a
Harley Davidson V Rod
Thats pretty awesome!

Thanks for sharing!

Really started to take off in 2013! What did you do different?

Im pleased with my 96 hahaha

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
That one is still a mystery to me, I did not get any communication from YT about it, will see if they do contact me, or I need to apply for it too? Seems weird if you have to apply for it though. Or they just can't afford the shipping cost to my country. LOL!

Its youtube its all a mystery.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts