V Logging around the world on a 2 year trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetjackson

Wannabie Member
Feb 17, 2012
Europe atm
www.thegreatgallivant.com
I ride a
F650 GS Twin '08
Jackson, aka Jet Jackson or Action Jackson from Brisbane, Australia.

I am a trader normally but I have quit my job and am traveling the world at the moment. My interests are, bikes first, rock climbing, hiking, camping, fishing, running, any endurance sports, endurance motorcycle riding, wine, spanish.

At the moment I ride a BMW F650GS Twin 2008. In the past I rode a Suzuki GS500E. I also have a Suzuki DR650 back home.
I started V-logging because I wanted to capture my travels for my friends and anyone else whose interested. I also like the idea of having all these clips to come back and watch in years time when I will choose to have more commitments that will keep me tied to one location.

I use a HD Gopro 1080p, for other shots I use either a waterproof Olympus TG610 Tough camera, or my latest camera is a Panasonic HX-DC1. I also have a small device, cheap one, that I bought off the net for recording audio while on the bike.
http://www.thegreatgallivant.com is the blog which basically posts up the youtube videos I make here at

http://www.youtube.com/user/jetjaxon

Only the last 2 have anything to do with bikes, the rest are travel. All of them from now on will be on the bike. I have some really good footage from riding around Ireland tha I am putting together which should be up next week.
My style is different to the standard moto v-logs I have seen on here, a bit of a different format I think. I have come here because I think I can learn a lot tehnically here about recording and so forth and also about making my videos more interesting to watch.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Some planning must have gone into that, That trip looks amazing do you know what distance you have travled?

Welcome & Look forward to more. Great stuff!

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
I've just finished watching them & I must say they are very interesting.

Have a safe journey around Europe, keep us posted :).

Ride Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts