Status
Not open for further replies.

Yarek

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
I ride a
Street Triple 'R' - 2010 Matt Orange
Yes, yes I am totally raging!!! :evil:

Finally getting over a virus I've had for half the week and decided to make myself feel better by going out for a ride in beautiful sunshine and do my first ever proper vlog. Spoke about loads of stuff (it's surprising how quickly you can actually get through the stuff you wanted to say in your head and thought i'd take much longer). Just got back and I'm uploading all of my footage and the files all appear to be corrupted or screwed up in some way. :cry:

For example - on my first clip I'm riding along the road, with sound working perfectly etc, then it seems to skip into time-lapsed mode - wtf is all that about?

As they say in Scotland - I'm nae happy!

Yarek

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
I ride a
Actually, never mind - looks like it was just the computer lagging out playing back while copying other stuff in the background - footage looks not too bad - sound is crackly as feck though - will have to spend some time getting confused as hell with Audacity and see if I can clean it up.

JollyRoger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Ottawa
I ride a
2002 R6
That sucks, happens to everyone. You will be more angry when you realise you have not been recording for the 40 mins you've been blabbing :p

Audacity is not hard to use, any questions ping them up on here.

BritishMotovlogger

Wannabie Member
Dec 9, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha YBR
Thats good then, its not a complete disaster. Not sure what you can do with your sound, but it is possible it is picking up too much wind noise. On your next vlog try putting the mic somewhere else and turning down the mic sensitivity and see if it makes a difference.
Dont worry too much about those issues, I have been vlogging for about 3 weeks and still having quality problems!

Yarek

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
I ride a
mealexme said:
Thats good then, its not a complete disaster. Not sure what you can do with your sound, but it is possible it is picking up too much wind noise. On your next vlog try putting the mic somewhere else and turning down the mic sensitivity and see if it makes a difference.
Dont worry too much about those issues, I have been vlogging for about 3 weeks and still having quality problems!

I thought wind noise would be a huge problem for me, particularly since the helmet I have is supposed to be quite a noisy one but that wasn't too bad at all. What I'm getting is a kind of electric static coming through when the bike revs are above 2.5k or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts